UK House price charts?

Karl Case of Case-Shiller was interviewed on Today this morning at about 6.15am - was interesting listening to his view regarding the US property market bottoming out and why. Still reckoned that UK has some way to go.

Karl Case of Case-Shiller was interviewed on Today this morning at about 6.15am - was interesting listening to his view regarding the US property market bottoming out and why. Still reckoned that UK has some way to go.

please tell that to the Dail Mail reading , dribble encrusted , pensioners that are STILL bloody clinging onto trying to sell their properties at 15-20% above market value in west sussex :LOL:

N

If the government would stop pandering to lunatic fringe groups and free up some of the ample land we have, homeowners would be selling at closer to 40% below current prices, in real terms, within 5 years.

We must find a cure for the national disease that is the fanatical obession with housing.

George Osborne's plans to relax controls on green belt could 'paralyse' planning system - Telegraph

Look at the survey. 80% are against building on Greenbelt land.

What exactly is our Greenbelt land? It's patches of grass with Sheep on them surrounded by a fence. All subsidized by taxpayer cash of course.

Brilliant.

Meanwhile younger people bear the human cost of our housing crisis. Delayed parenthood, relationship strain, distorted work-life balance etc etc.

Just disgusting.

I'm lucky. Where I live we have tonnes of development. House prices are very, very reasonable. Even so, I rent. No need to be tied down at my age.

Last edited:
George Osborne's plans to relax controls on green belt could 'paralyse' planning system - Telegraph

Look at the survey. 80% are against building on Greenbelt land.

What exactly is our Greenbelt land? It's patches of grass with Sheep on them surrounded by a fence. All subsidized by taxpayer cash of course.

Brilliant.

Meanwhile younger people bear the human cost of our housing crisis. Delayed parenthood, relationship strain, distorted work-life balance etc etc.

Just disgusting.

I'm lucky. Where I live we have tonnes of development. House prices are very, very reasonable. Even so, I rent. No need to be tied down at my age.

Nowt wrong with sheep - especially in the dark of the night :devilish: