Turbo Morning Trade EA

Hello every body,
I am using the TMT 1.4 but do not get any signal in real time with a demo account. In the tester it works fine when NOT doing in the visual mode, but when doing the tester with visual mode it not works. Please could you say me if there is a reazon for this. The Expert Advisors are Enable and Allowed of live trading.

Regards

Hi there
Quick question is anyone trading the FMT and TMT on the same platform?

I am using SLM at the moment for the FMT EA and want to use TMT EA (both ea's) on the platform also would anyone advise against this or for it?

Or do you think it really does not matter.

I am aware that using different platforms will give slightly different result hence why I want to use the one account for both EA's
Thanks for any answers in advance

FMT has more losses than TMT in my opinion and whatever gains you make with TMT would be lost with FMT's losses.

I occasionally check Zulu for Nite Rider. He uses FMT and his extended FMT ea. You also run the risk of having double losses using both EA's. My account is now up 54% using TMT in just 1 month. I've surpassed his earnings as of last week. Another idea is to use TMT with a lower TP or change the variables with it instead.

FMT has more losses than TMT in my opinion and whatever gains you make with TMT would be lost with FMT's losses.

I occasionally check Zulu for Nite Rider. He uses FMT and his extended FMT ea. You also run the risk of having double losses using both EA's. My account is now up 54% using TMT in just 1 month. I've surpassed his earnings as of last week. Another idea is to use TMT with a lower TP or change the variables with it instead.
Sounds very encouraging! Would you mind sharing your settings, please?

5% risk.
Entry type 1, offset 0, limit order expiration 2.
40SL, BE 20, BE addpips 5, 0, 0, 27 1st TP, 82% closing, 2nd Profit exit strategy=1, 40 2nd TP.

The rest is default: Trailing stop 20, ATR trailing False, ATR trailing period 20, etc.
ADR filter False, Long candle ATR 20, Long candle Coef 3.0, etc.

5% risk.
Entry type 1, offset 0, limit order expiration 2.
40SL, BE 20, BE addpips 5, 0, 0, 27 1st TP, 82% closing, 2nd Profit exit strategy=1, 40 2nd TP.

The rest is default: Trailing stop 20, ATR trailing False, ATR trailing period 20, etc.
ADR filter False, Long candle ATR 20, Long candle Coef 3.0, etc.
Thanks a lot for sharing your settings!

"Entry type 1, offset 0, limit order expiration 2" means a market order, doesn't it?

BE on Alpari US.

I got NO TRADE on Alpari-US using the Gallant VPS they provide. I'm not sure I have it set up right. The chart looks right, I have it set up the exact same way I set it up when running from my home computer. The indicator in the upper right corner is smiling, too. Anybody else having similar issues with the VPS?:confused: