Turbo Morning Trade EA

I was reading in the Donnaforex forum not long ago of an interesting idea. This guy's friend scalps 5 pips every single day using a standard account and does it very quickly, consistently, making huge bucks. He fashioned his own EA to do this but this guy wouldn't reveal anything else about it. On another thread someone mentioned they thought the EUR/USD pair has the most liquidity and lowest spread. Now if we could come up with a 5-15 minute TF on the EUR/USD with a 5 pip TP that won all the time....

Just posting this message so I can scribe to this thread in T2W (cannot seem to find a "scribe" link anywhere but in the reply section).

I have been trading TMT live since Feb with really good results in Feb and Mar but poor performance in April and May... I publish my stats at: http://www.mt4i.com/users/forexgus_aaa/stats?magic=20110213,12345&rx=1305985437346#overview

I have seen a lot of comments on making adjustments to the SL and TP levels. I am more interested in understanding why the system works... What's so special about the time of day and the currency selection? Why can't we repeat the success using the EUR/USD pair just before the NY open? There must be something taking place in London that is unique.

Take care and good trading!

Forex Gus

Last edited:
Hello Everyone is it possible to get Turbo Morning Trade EA free of course then so then kindly tell me the link for that.
Thanks . Happy and safe Trading to Every one...

If a trade is open when I wake up, it's been open too long. It was open for 6 hours. As soon as it went back into positive again, I closed it out rather than wait it out.