Turbo Morning Trade EA

for me was a clear short at 6-30 on TMT. Emotion says "I dont like the trade" but the signals are there.
Anyway, lets see.
No trade on FMT
FMT live
TMT still on demo

This setting has a PF of 4.27, 93.88%, 3 losses since Oct. 30 - present.
Using a time of 5:45 - 6:30 London time. Broker's spread for SL.

44SL, 20 BE, 0, 0, 0, 27 TP, 82% close, Exit 2, 35 TP, ATR True.

Thank you for sharing these settings - these are helpful.

For clarification, for "Exit 2" - is that exit with the Trailing Stop or the ATR prameter? And do you have the Trailing Stop pips, or the ATR's period and coefficient?

"ATR True" sounds like ATR trailing = true, but maybe it's just the standard ADR true setting. The EA parameters list both an "ATR" as well as an "ADR," which can be confusing when discussing settings.

Last edited:
Exit 2 means = enter "2" for the 2nd profit exit strategy.
ATR True means = Use ATR trailing - True.

Exit 2 means = enter "2" for the 2nd profit exit strategy.
ATR True means = Use ATR trailing - True.

Thanks for the info. But with exit = 2 and UseAtrTrailing = true, what is AtrTrailingPeriod and AtrTrailingCoef set at?

Also, if anyone has a suggestion, with the exit = 4, what are suggested MovedSLOffset values? The default is 15, but it seems to me that 3 pips to 5 pips would be better. And does anyone have an idea of whether 3 candles or 5 candles, or some other number of candles back works best for the GBP?

Last edited:
And also, I see two TPs listed (27 & 35) - but exit 2, with UseAtrTrailing = true, does not use a fixed take-profit according to the manual.

It would need the second TP if: UseAtrTrailing = false.

Or maybe I am missing something?

Last edited:
And also, I see two TPs listed (27 & 35) - but exit 2, with UseAtrTrailing = true, does not use a fixed take-profit according to the manual.

It would need the second TP if: UseAtrTrailing = false.

Or maybe I am missing something?

5:45 - 6:30
44 SL (broker's spread), BE 20, 0, 0, 0, 27 1st TP, 82% close, Exit strategy 2, 35 2nd TP, ATR True, all the rest is default settings.

5:45 - 6:30
44 SL (broker's spread), BE 20, 0, 0, 0, 27 1st TP, 82% close, Exit strategy 2, 35 2nd TP, ATR True, all the rest is default settings.

Ok, thanks.

So with your exit 2, you are using "UseAtrTrailing = false" (not "UseAtrTrailing = true"), and your exit 2 uses a second TP of 35, and not the UseAtrTrailing exit, which would require two more settings for AtrTrailingPeriod and AtrTrailingCoef.

And when you say "ATR True", you mean "UseADRfilter = true", which is the default setting.

Just trying to clarify...

Ok, thanks.

So with your exit 2, you are using "UseAtrTrailing = false" (not "UseAtrTrailing = true"), and your exit 2 uses a second TP of 35, and not the UseAtrTrailing exit, which would require two more settings for AtrTrailingPeriod and AtrTrailingCoef.

And when you say "ATR True", you mean "UseADRfilter = true", which is the default setting.

Just trying to clarify...

ATR trailing default is FALSE. I am saying to use ATR Trailing TRUE. All the rest of the settings after that are default.