TS2K opening

TWI

Is it possible to start up TS2K without opening previously saved pages?
I have a coupld of corrupt charts that are screwing things up totally, need to get in without accessing them.

Can you give a bit more detail on the problem ? I would have thought the answer is yes it must be because each chart is a saved file which could be deleted from the directory using file manager so when you come to open up TS2K they would not be there to open.

Paul

I have something corrupted so that when I try and open up TS2K it just hangs and gives me errors. I use it in conjunction with Globalserver but this opens OK on its own. I had this problem before and got around it by deleting a chart i knew was the problem. This time i do not know where the problem is so was wondering if i can open up with no pages open. You could do this with TS7 by holding down a key, think it may have been esc, while opening. That did not work for TS2K.

Find your corrupt workspaces in the program file in Omega research, my work and delete them.
I always copy my workspaces as I find TS2k corrupts them a lot!
If you want to you can change your startup options in file, desktop option, workspaces tab.

Russell

twalker said:
Is it possible to start up TS2K without opening previously saved pages?
I have a coupld of corrupt charts that are screwing things up totally, need to get in without accessing them.

Thanks for all the advice, I will be saving copies from now on. First time this has happened but noticed from google searches that it does seem to be a common problem.