TS2K opening

TWI

2,532 253
Is it possible to start up TS2K without opening previously saved pages?
I have a coupld of corrupt charts that are screwing things up totally, need to get in without accessing them.

Trader333

8,613 939
Can you give a bit more detail on the problem ? I would have thought the answer is yes it must be because each chart is a saved file which could be deleted from the directory using file manager so when you come to open up TS2K they would not be there to open.

Paul

TWI

2,532 253
I have something corrupted so that when I try and open up TS2K it just hangs and gives me errors. I use it in conjunction with Globalserver but this opens OK on its own. I had this problem before and got around it by deleting a chart i knew was the problem. This time i do not know where the problem is so was wondering if i can open up with no pages open. You could do this with TS7 by holding down a key, think it may have been esc, while opening. That did not work for TS2K.

rdstagg

207 3
Find your corrupt workspaces in the program file in Omega research, my work and delete them.
I always copy my workspaces as I find TS2k corrupts them a lot!
If you want to you can change your startup options in file, desktop option, workspaces tab.

Russell

twalker said:
Is it possible to start up TS2K without opening previously saved pages?
I have a coupld of corrupt charts that are screwing things up totally, need to get in without accessing them.

TWI

2,532 253
Thanks for all the advice, I will be saving copies from now on. First time this has happened but noticed from google searches that it does seem to be a common problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock