Sierra - Chartbook File Error

jonnyy40

Experienced member
I often get 'chartbook file error' and some missing charts.Sometimes it's 'file error' and a whole chartbook's gone.The sierra chart website deletes my posts,so I wondered if anyone here had an idea?All my virus scans are negative and I've had a hard-drive crash and a new one which didn't cure the problem.I save the data file every night and then replace the data file if it corrupts but I'd like a fix!!!

This might sound odd! but could someone who had access to the computer have left something on it that might cause this (even after a hard-disk replacement)?

which data feed jonyy? i use mytrack , get a few probs , fx data can get a fair few holes in it!!

It's a problem in sierra itself or something else on the pc that's affecting it (sierra).The pc seems to be working properly and I'm not losing data/files elsewhere (that I've noticed).

got me on that one jonyy , but with mytrack it fills in gaps ( unless as happens wiv them they forget to turn on thier fx machine, me and puters don't mix !!