Trump Presidency and the Consequences

The people really suffering are the US govt. employees.
Really not difficult to improve their system. For instance:-
1.After a X week shutdown the matter is referred to a Court
of wise people to judge it. For instance the living ex Presidents
still mentally able.
2. A special fund pays wages during a shutdown.

2. A special fund pays wages during a shutdown.

Assuming the money is sat somewhere, but the treasury is shutdown? Also got to remember the people that process the payroll, are they working but unable to process the BACS, or are they even turning up for work in the first place, no payroll, no pay. Even when govt gets going again, it's going to be a monumental effort to process the payroll with plenty of mistakes for months to come. What about the tax revenue collectors i take it they are all shutdown too?

Carry on Trump :love::love::love:

1547370421058.png

I think you have too much time on your hands to listen to that for such length of time. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D:D:D:D Trump calls for unity :D:D:D:D

State-of-the-Union-How-Nancy-Pelosis-sarcastic-clapping-stole-Trump%E2%80%99s-thunder.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt that in the rest of the world his approval ratings are in double figures even.
Couple that with his disapproval rating and the combined result should be about
- yes minus 70% plus.
For a world leader that is VERY LOW.

Last edited:
I can feel the warmth of humiliation from those Russian collusion hoax believers, well done chaps you were wrong. [emoji23][emoji23]

There is zero credibility left in any of the MSM and democrats that pursued it.

Trumps played a blinder with his shutdown. Dems refused to pay a dollar towards border security now agreed to $1.3Bn funding, dems approval rating at 21%.

Trump is about to release 800 IS extremists, originally from Europe.
More trouble and expense.
Hopefully Corbyn won't be on the tarmac to welcome the ( new ) Brits back.
If UK politicians weren't so feeble they would have withdrawn their citizenship years ago.
Housing and feeding them for 30 years will be more expensive than sending them to Eton !

Last edited: