Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Now that Trump and his administration are doing a fantastic job getting needed help to Texas for the record rain and flooding, all the Trump haters have disappeared. I have not even seen a single Texas democrat politition speak out on the situation, not even to ask for help for their constituents.

Peter

There was another Republican I seem to recall that went to New Orleans after their flood. Lots of promises of help but years later nothing much had happened.
Perhaps Trump will make sure something concrete does happen. If he is stuck for answers he can ask the Dutch. They have been doing it for centuries.

What unfolds / doesn't, with (1) North Korea (2) Texas hurricane, will be indicative of Trump's mettle.

What unfolds / doesn't, with (1) North Korea (2) Texas hurricane, will be indicative of Trump's mettle.

OTOH, going for one day without doing something cringe-worthy is cause for celebration. This is of course overlooking his product promotions and his wife's stiletto heels.

He sets up a smokescreen of chaos around him but can he from this mess deliver ?

Pete Souza's latest Instagram reminds Donald Trump how presidents should act during disasters:

"At a time like this, it shouldn't be about selling baseball hats or commenting on crowd size. It's about helping our fellow Americans."

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F578064%2Fea1b9677-dcf9-4c5c-9a58-3ffb0d4ea03a.jpg

I was amused to see the Mexican Govt. offered to help.
Surprising after Dump's rude remarks and threats of a wall.

If trump gets rid of FATCA, I'm a supporter. I really don't care about the tax reforms and wall crap but the whole idea of the u.s. government being able to access any U.S. citizen records in any foreign bank is very scary. Add to it the anti money laundering regulations...... a simple guy trying to save his money can look like he's running a criminal organization. No one....even the liberal left wants to work 25% of the day for uncle sam. It's my money I get to keep it...I don't care if someone made the wrong decisions and ended up on welfare.

I was amused to see the Mexican Govt. offered to help.
Surprising after Dump's rude remarks and threats of a wall.

A little help is worth a great deal of sympathy. Besides. with politiciuans, as with most humans, one has to ask "Why?" There's a reason for everything.

Feds Have Classified Anti-Fascist Activists As Domestic Terrorists

White supremacists, on the other hand, are A-OK.