Trump Presidency and the Consequences

[URL="Sweden Reinstates Conscription, With an Eye on Russia ]Sweden Reinstates Conscription, With an Eye on Russia[/URL]

“Politicians at the time maybe thought that the future would be more sunny than the reality is today,” Sweden's defense minister said of the era after the Cold War.

Consequence of a Trump Presidency? Depends on how much the election has emboldened Russia.

I see you have been a member since 2014 yet decide to get angry about it now 3 years later, has it been building up.?

Plus..I wouldn't refer to C_V as a "bully boy mod" he's likely to angry enough now the s&p has dropped denying him a gold medal....:whistling

C_V is one of the "good ones" Anger has been boiling since I started trading 6 years ago. TRADING VENDORS FEEL MY PAIN!

While a number of G.O.P. members of Congress—including Senators Susan Collins of Maine and Rob Portman of Ohio, and House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz—have said that they think Sessions should distance himself from the investigation, a number have come to Sessions’s defense. Ted Cruz dismissed the allegations against the attorney general and the calls for his recusal as “political theater.” Paul Ryan also brushed off the growing debate. “Democrats are lighting their hair on fire to get you to cover this story, to try and keep repeating the same story,” the House Speaker told reporters on Thursday, Talking Points Memo reports.

And yet they'll waste millions of dollars investigating a blow job.

While a number of G.O.P. members of Congress—including Senators Susan Collins of Maine and Rob Portman of Ohio, and House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz—have said that they think Sessions should distance himself from the investigation, a number have come to Sessions’s defense. Ted Cruz dismissed the allegations against the attorney general and the calls for his recusal as “political theater.” Paul Ryan also brushed off the growing debate. “Democrats are lighting their hair on fire to get you to cover this story, to try and keep repeating the same story,” the House Speaker told reporters on Thursday, Talking Points Memo reports.

And yet they'll waste millions of dollars investigating a blow job.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/20/was-bill-clinton-the-most-sexist-president/

In 1992, as Clinton was running for president, Jennifer Flowers, an Arkansas state employee and cabaret singer, publicly stated that she had had a 12-year relationship with him. Bill and Hillary Clinton appeared on 60 Minutes following the Super Bowl to rebut Flowers’ claims only to be undercut by Flowers who played a secretly-recorded tapes of incriminating phone calls she had with Clinton. According to The Washington Post, Clinton “reportedly acknowledged” the affair with Flowers in a 1998 deposition regarding a sexual harassment lawsuit brought by Paula Jones.

In 1994, Jones, an Arkansas state worker, accused Clinton of making an unwanted sexual advance. Clinton ultimately made an out-of-court payment of $850,000 to settle with Jones without admitting guilt.

In 1998, Kathleen Willey appeared on 60 Minutes and said that in 1993 she was a Clinton supporter and a volunteer at the White House. She claimed that when she met the president to ask for a paid position, he made unwanted sexual advances on her, including kissing her, groping her breast and placing her hand on his genitals; Clinton denied her allegations in a deposition relating to the Jones case.

Three other and — less know — incidents of Clinton’s reputed misogynistic encounters with women have come to light. Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year old Oxford student, filed a sexual assault complaint against Clinton in 1969; in 1991, Connie Hamzy claimed that Clinton, the then-Arkansas governor, had propositioned her in 1984; and Cristy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s campaign plane during his 1992 presidential run, claims that he groped her on the jet.

(Washington Post) New EPA head told Congress he never used personal email for government business. But it turns out he did.

Lock 'im up!

I see you have been a member since 2014 yet decide to get angry about it now 3 years later, has it been building up.?

Plus..I wouldn't refer to C_V as a "bully boy mod" he's likely to angry enough now the s&p has dropped denying him a gold medal....:whistling

Fear not Mike !

I'm playing this to my charts and they better damm well listen. :LOL:

Hardly.

Republicans fight increases in the minimum wage, suppress benefits, enact right to work laws to castrate the unions.

It isn't immigrants who are the cause of your claimed ills; it's conservatives.

Agree 100%

Silly moo moo hasn't got a clue and nor does Mr Paradox promoting a fairer more equal society to all along with Mrs TM.

https://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/scale-economic-inequality-uk

What is really profound is Mrs Thatcher is the one who basically kicked off the regional decline of the North and decimated manufacturing which is pretty much acknowledged by most reasonably well read and informed bodies but some still yet to see the light.

Agree 100%

Silly moo moo hasn't got a clue and nor does Mr Paradox promoting a fairer more equal society to all along with Mrs TM.

https://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/scale-economic-inequality-uk

What is really profound is Mrs Thatcher is the one who basically kicked off the regional decline of the North and decimated manufacturing which is pretty much acknowledged by most reasonably well read and informed bodies but some still yet to see the light.

Dying industries will die anyhow. Sure, you can throw more money at inefficiency, but none of that will do any good in the long run.

Unionisation is also not the answer. Continually demanding regardless of profitability and productivity, another recipe for disaster.

The best businesses to encourage and promote would be collectives, co ops. Giving themselves a real stake in their own future.

Dying industries will die anyhow. Sure, you can throw more money at inefficiency, but none of that will do any good in the long run.

Unionisation is also not the answer. Continually demanding regardless of profitability and productivity, another recipe for disaster.

The best businesses to encourage and promote would be collectives, co ops. Giving themselves a real stake in their own future.

Everything needs help n fostering. Including industry to locate in undesirable cold wet dark regions .

How does one encourage n promote? Care to expand?

Everything needs help n fostering. Including industry to locate in undesirable cold wet dark regions .

How does one encourage n promote? Care to expand?

Perhaps the big brains on T2W could come together and work on a model.

Is it worth a thread?

Unions can work when there's not an oversupply of labor driving down wages like what we have in the Hellhole of the United States. We need laws limiting income of CEOs, executives and the like, which will also raise wages for the common worker, taxation of robots is a fabulous idea as well. IN addition to laws limiting the negative affect of stock trading on the common person and laws reducing the negative effects caused by brokerages,

You appear to be confused about the characteristics of conservatism, liberalism, and libertarianism. You combine elements of each to come up with something that is internally inconsistent. Therefore, you have no basis for argument. I'm sure you see some sort of pattern in your own mind, but what you post is muddled.

(Reuters) U.S. Vice President Mike Pence used a private email account to conduct public business as governor of Indiana, his office said in a statement on Thursday.

Lock 'im up.

You appear to be confused about the characteristics of conservatism, liberalism, and libertarianism. You combine elements of each to come up with something that is internally inconsistent. Therefore, you have no basis for argument. I'm sure you see some sort of pattern in your own mind, but what you post is muddled.

Liberalism as it was originally conceptualized would be seen as conservatism now. The voting public has diverse opinions on issues that would agree with certain aspects of all three schools of political thought you mention, therefore these political groupings are more for promoting the business interests of political parties than representative of distinct viewpoints of large segments of the population.

(Reuters) U.S. Vice President Mike Pence used a private email account to conduct public business as governor of Indiana, his office said in a statement on Thursday.

Lock 'im up.

You're implying this situation is analogous to Hillary Clinton's email scandal. Therefore your argument is only sound if Pence's AOL account used as an Indiana governor pertained to matters of national security, governors do not partake in national security matters, therefore your argument is unsound.

Oh I'm confused about all sorts. Show me someone who has all the answers and i'll show you a liar.

Help me clear some of it up.
Trump states that America needs cleaning up, starting with the removal of undocumented illegals bad people. Is there something wrong with this? Is there a reason why ordinary Americans would allow their country to turn into a cesspit of undesirables?

Any comments on this story for example?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39149712