Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Soon it'll be everybody's turn.

He is the accidental president who's all about me me me.

Axis of evil is coming your way very soon. Iraq - Syria - now it's Iran's turn.

Iran has already responded by asking DT to kindly get off his bus.

President Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger were embroiled in a long-distance feud on Thursday after the president used a prayer breakfast speech to taunt the action star about his reality show ratings, and Mr. Schwarzenegger fired back in a video posted on Twitter.

To be clear, this is actually happening.

The fireworks began on Thursday morning, when Mr. Trump used the typically solemn occasion of the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington to needle Mr. Schwarzenegger as “a total disaster” on “The New Celebrity Apprentice,” the latest incarnation of the NBC reality franchise that catapulted Mr. Trump to national stardom.

“They hired a big, big movie star, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to take my place, and we know how that turned out,” Mr. Trump said, as Mark Burnett, the “Apprentice” creator who has become an active champion of Christian causes, listened a few feet away.

“The ratings went right down the tubes,” Mr. Trump continued. “Mark will never, ever bet against Trump again. And I want to just pray for Arnold, if we can, for those ratings.”

Minutes later, Mr. Schwarzenegger responded in a 15-second video posted to his Twitter account.

“Hey Donald, I have a great idea — why don’t we switch jobs?” said Mr. Schwarzenegger, his face filling the screen. “You take over TV, because you’re such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job.

“And then people can finally sleep comfortably again,” Mr. Schwarzenegger added, with an impish grin.

--NY Times

“Hey Donald, I have a great idea — why don’t we switch jobs?” said Mr. Schwarzenegger, his face filling the screen. “You take over TV, because you’re such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job.

“And then people can finally sleep comfortably again,” Mr. Schwarzenegger added, with an impish grin.

=========================================================================
Nice one Arnie

:LOL:

It's all about me me me with Trump.

He has no leadership qualities and will screw everyone over.

Read somewhere the migration ban was supposed to be quietely implemented allowing US agencies to learn, prepare and adapt and finally fully implement.

What happens, DT Tweets, I mean gloats about what fantastic work his doing and fecks over all poor innocent law abiding US citizens, US administration and the puts up the constitution for debate.

Man's one big calamity on legs.

First it was the Mexicans, then abortions, then migrants, then the Australian PM, then calling Obama dumb, and now Arnie? You are all expendable to his MEGA ego. Patiently wait your turn. He'll make him self GREAT that's for sure, just have a itsy bitsy tiny '?' mark as to whether that'll make you or the US feel great about your selves or standing in the World.

I didn't think his speech was very eloquent calling President Obama dumb for accepting 1200 refugees. US quota was about 50,000 last I heard. It's a drop in the ocean. Whether he chooses to or not, he really needs to watch what he says.

I know some of you like him and think his the next best thing to sliced bread but wait your turn he'll get to you soon enough. That goes for the jewish lobby too. Indirectly, muslims and jews will come under the radar of the christian and roman catholics, white supremicst soon enough.

Problem is he equates broadcasting power & fear with respect. That might work for him in the USA but US constitution doesn't carry much favour with rest of the Globe.

Right now I have a fantastic idea I'd like to patent. You how he said he'd like to punch someone in the face...

Well, I would like build a punch bag in the guise of DT and distribute around the USA. For $1, going to charitable good causes, let citizens of the US have a go at venting some frustration out on the big man. :idea:

Might even be a 5min show on TV as public explain their reasons.

It would be peaceful way of venting anger and expressing their feelings in a safe way. :)

Last edited:
Trump travel ban: Seattle judge issues nationwide block

US under Obama already had one of the most stringest vetting procedures.

This Trump numpty in order to sound tough and all that to please popullar non-thinking electorates initiates what is termed "EXTREME VETTING" and then carries out a total indiscriminate BAN.

A ban is not vetting.

"Folks who had visas, folks who were allowed to travel were denied that right without any due process whatsoever - that's un-American and unconstitutional," he said in a BBC interview.

This is key line in red. US issues visas and then without notice invalidates them. Conduct of a hit and miss cowboy shooting off his twitter mouth.

Listening to our wonderful BBC radio 4, there was a Syrian orthodox christian family living in US waiting for two relatives to return from Syria. Apparently, they were turned back, irrespective of whether they had US issued visas or not.

You know I'm absolutely flabberghasted how some people think this is good conduct. It's just blatant wild west shoot'm up cowboy antics.

These people who were turned back weren't allowed any phone calls or representation. So to make matters worse people arriving and people waiting had no idea what was going on, along with officials who didn't know quiet what to do.

Anyhow, apparently the mother of the lady begged a US officer to call her daughter and let her know she was being sent back.

This is the funny part, she voted for Trump. Smart move.

As for the level of pain and suffering and loss of monies... mulitply this lady and her family's anguish 60,000 times to get at the true figure.

Looks like chaos in a banana republic to me.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...-how-america-lost-its-identity-a-1131294.html

Trump travel ban: Seattle judge issues nationwide block

US under Obama already had one of the most stringest vetting procedures.

This Trump numpty in order to sound tough and all that to please popullar non-thinking electorates initiates what is termed "EXTREME VETTING" and then carries out a total indiscriminate BAN.

A ban is not vetting.

"Folks who had visas, folks who were allowed to travel were denied that right without any due process whatsoever - that's un-American and unconstitutional," he said in a BBC interview.

This is key line in red. US issues visas and then without notice invalidates them. Conduct of a hit and miss cowboy shooting off his twitter mouth.

Listening to our wonderful BBC radio 4, there was a Syrian orthodox christian family living in US waiting for two relatives to return from Syria. Apparently, they were turned back, irrespective of whether they had US issued visas or not.

You know I'm absolutely flabberghasted how some people think this is good conduct. It's just blatant wild west shoot'm up cowboy antics.

These people who were turned back weren't allowed any phone calls or representation. So to make matters worse people arriving and people waiting had no idea what was going on, along with officials who didn't know quiet what to do.

Anyhow, apparently the mother of the lady begged a US officer to call her daughter and let her know she was being sent back.

This is the funny part, she voted for Trump. Smart move.

As for the level of pain and suffering and loss of monies... mulitply this lady and her family's anguish 60,000 times to get at the true figure.

Looks like chaos in a banana republic to me.

Judge's ruling will be overturned.

Judge's ruling will be overturned.

That's fine Pete, and no issue with the will of the people. If it passes through legislation and various offices prepare for it and implement all good.

Distinction to be made is President of the USA is not the same as being President of your own company.

Trump is only a steward on deck for a period of 4 years. He doesn't own USA.

There are organs of the state and then there is the constitution. He is not the consitution nor the law. That's what democracy and having a democratic country is all about. Then there is opposition, which does not mean it dissapears and the President can do what ever he likes.

Not only that he is acting like a tyrant, a bully pissing all over other nations and institutions, primarly his references to Germany and the EU, he is subjecting US citizens and businesses to extreme uncertainy and risk.

He is going about conducting him self as if the USA belongs to him totally and he can willy nilly do what ever he wants.

I just hope there are enough good men to stand up to him. He and everybody has to respect the law. President of USA is not above the law and nor is he the law maker.

I had an inkling Arnie might run against him. (y)