Tribal Wars-browser-based game

CWO, th Cheese Warriors.
are they our Allies or not ?
They certainly show up as blue on my map.

yet one of their villages has just launched an attack against me !!

SN as our tribal overlord, maybe you clarify the status please ?

They are allies. Might wanna email them to let them know.

Let me know the village owner's reply. I could speak to their tribal chief.

yeah, i already emailed the guy, Theblah1234.
No response so far. May be too late for him to re-call his troops.
What I might do if that's okay with Mr.G is send my resources over to Wall Street village before the attack and Mr.Gecko can send them back to me once the guy has departed

No problem; do it ASAP

If you look at my position on the map, I think I'm pretty safe from attack.

No problem; do it ASAP

If you look at my position on the map, I think I'm pretty safe from attack.

Thanks, his incoming isn't for another 14 hours or so, so I'm off to bed now (it's nearly 3am - this thing is bloody addictive !)
Then I'll evaluate the situation in the morning and if needs be, I'll send whatever resources I can over to you for safekeeping :cool:

Oh, I take it he hasn't responded then. BTW how do you know an attack is incoming?

on the front page where you have the picture of your village, on the right you have the space for resources and units.
Incoming troops show up below units, and you also get a big black X show up on the second data line -
the first data line shows Log Out, Forum, Help Settings etc
the second data line shows Overviews, Maps etc
Right at the end there is a symbol of the paladin, the X appears alongside there

you need to build up an Academy ( we don't even have that as an option yet), then build up a Noble and create some gold coins I think.
It's all in the FAQs and the wiki but to be honest I haven't paid too much attention, 'cos it seems you have to have thousands of points to even begin thinking about it.
We've got a long haul ahead of us.

It's like newbies wanting to earn 100 pips a day vs old hands who'll settle for lower risk 20 pips a day :)
I love that there are so many analogies with trading :)

Yep. I've noticed this empty village... I think it still has a timber place and mines so as much as I pillage, it continues to fill up. :clap:

Shame I can't get my soldiers to keep raiding it automatically.

our "ALLY" who attacked me lost all 18 Spears, all 82 Swords, all 10 axes and his paladin.
I imagine, given the number of points he has, that that was his entire Army.

I sustained losses of 5 Spears (from total of 66), 11 Swords (131) and 3 Axes (35)

The guy must be crazy. Why attack (an ally) who is over 14 hours away, with such a slender attack force ??

I think I know - there is a guy near me whom I am farming relentlessly, especially since he sent me an offensive email demanding donation of 100 swords to make the peace, or else his "friend" will "DEVASTATE" my village !!
I'm guessing that this fool theblah1234 is perhaps the "friend" in question.
Interesting that he puts friendship ahead of alliances, yet hasn't even made his "friend" a tribe member.

All very odd .......

our "ALLY" who attacked me lost all 18 Spears, all 82 Swords, all 10 axes and his paladin.
I imagine, given the number of points he has, that that was his entire Army.

I sustained losses of 5 Spears (from total of 66), 11 Swords (131) and 3 Axes (35)

The guy must be crazy. Why attack (an ally) who is over 14 hours away, with such a slender attack force ??

I think I know - there is a guy near me whom I am farming relentlessly, especially since he sent me an offensive email demanding donation of 100 swords to make the peace, or else his "friend" will "DEVASTATE" my village !!
I'm guessing that this fool theblah1234 is perhaps the "friend" in question.
Interesting that he puts friendship ahead of alliances, yet hasn't even made his "friend" a tribe member.

All very odd .......

Reminds me of the old saying "When you have friends, who needs enemies" Looks like you should ask yourself that question.

By the way, this has nothing to do with the game but

I've gotta share!

Your friend

Split

With friends like that, who needs...

RU056.JPG