Trendsignal Users (new thread old subject)

rinker

Yesterday a question was asked about Trendsignal.. the trending software company from cranfield. The advice was to look under discussions and type in Trendsignal. This i did (perhaps others too had a look) and found what amounted to be an exchange of all manner of opinions and emotions that went on page after page. I must confess i was drawn in for a few hours!!! due to being interested in the result of the debate (sad but true).

Avoiding raising the dead. Are there present or past users of EOD or Intraday users of Trendsignal that use this forum. I am interested in the users point of view and if reluctant to go public, then please send a private message instead that will be treated in confidence.
Thank You.

Any opinions and or comments you would like to share regarding your experiences with the real-time version?

Rick

watsone said:
i have the intraday version

regards edward

Do you still use Trendsignal?

Hi,

I'm a new member - hope you don't mind me sending you a private message.

I received the TS marketing stuff and attended a demonstration a few months back and planned to leave it at that. That was before I was introduced to this trading community. I then followed the TS thread and saw that you had purchased the intraday product.

I wondered if you stil use TS? If so, what markets do you have most success with using TS? Would you recommend it? Using TS what % of your trades are winners / losers? Are you satisfied with the product given that you spent c. £3.5k. In fact, can you recommend it?

Thanks in advance for your comments / thoughts.
BM

watsone said:
i have the intraday version

regards edward

I tried Trendsignal(intraday)for awhile but did not get on with it as it just constantly repainted rendering the signals meaningless plus there was the subscription to pay for Esignal and Ensign.
I understand there is a Metatrader version available now,i also read somwhere that the present day version of Trendsignal does not repaint but perhaps a recent purchaser of the system can confirm or otherwise my last 2 points.
But just because i wasn't successful using Trendsignal doesn't mean to say others aren't

trendsignal does not repaint, and as far as i know never has - and yes there is an MT4 version. but i use the ensign version which as of next week has gold silver and more markets included. i did use mt4 before but im happy paying $50pm for data feed to be honest

ok then,how about calling it live and stop trying to make mugs of us.Post the trades as you take them with stops. I bet you dont even last 3 days on the thread if you do that.Come on prove me wrong Mr mentor,do what all the others do dissapear as soon as you are caught

ok then,how about calling it live and stop trying to make mugs of us.Post the trades as you take them with stops. I bet you dont even last 3 days on the thread if you do that.Come on prove me wrong Mr mentor,do what all the others do dissapear as soon as you are caught

yes live trades pls - we wont judge too harshly.. call 10 live trades for us with stop/limits -- They dont have to be all profitable - just want to be sure you are not FOS!

is this where you get your trades from? im happy to call 10 trades and you can pay me 10% of your profits :)

i will be short cad/chf again at 9155