Trainee traders

15 min tlb

If a private trader was to offer new traders the opportunity to be given full hands on training for 6 to 12 months , would it breach site rules?

What other laws would it breach?

The training would involve full live account trading experience and skill , it would be provided free with a personal trainer .This type of education for 6 to 12 months would cost around £20,000 per annum , but it is free to the right candidates and candidates would not get paid like a free intern ship.

No pms please , this is just a discussion.

If a private trader was to offer new traders the opportunity to be given full hands on training for 6 to 12 months , would it breach site rules?

The training would involve full live account trading experience and skill , it would be provided free with a personal trainer .This type of education for 6 to 12 months would cost around £20,000 per annum , but it is free to the right candidates and candidates would not get paid like a free intern ship.

Given past experiences we would assume it to be a complete scam and would advise nobody to give you a penny. Of course you may not be a scammer but almost every company that has offered such as service has turned out to be a scam.

Google Mike Baghdady for a good example, the list is endless though.

Given past experiences we would assume it to be a complete scam and would advise nobody to give you a penny. Of course you may not be a scammer but almost every company that has offered such as service has turned out to be a scam.

Google Mike Baghdady for a good example, the list is endless though.

The idea behind something like this is to save on staff costs , but provide education and live experience instead.

Nobody in this business does ANYTHING for NOTHING. What are you after? A few nice ex Uni floozeees or perhaps yer into Nice Boys.
:whistle:whistling:whistling

BUT YOU ALREADY DO THIS,you have two people working for you outside this country apparently,and you scalp 00000s of ig using your $1 per point which you mistakenly showed us. Your motives are totally questionable as are your abilities.

The glaring hole in the idea is why can't you get the market to pay for staff ? If you cannot make ends meet, what would the trainees be learning ?

Nobody teaches ,posts or will train for nothing !So if somebody can't make ends meet from trading , they can't train anyone else.

The market can pay for the staff.

BUT YOU ALREADY DO THIS,you have two people working for you outside this country apparently,and you scalp 00000s of ig using your $1 per point which you mistakenly showed us. Your motives are totally questionable as are your abilities.

I don't hire trainees for free , you guys are working on banning me?:LOL:

you guys are working on banning me?:LOL:

Not me. I was just poking holes in ideas that's all.

I have personally been in a situation where I was taken on for free in a different field and gained greatly from it. So I am not against your idea if you genuinely know what you are doing.

If you really are profitable, perhaps I can offer a counter proposal: I'll accept training and share the profits I make, using your money of course ? Since I already play trading, it wouldn't be out of my way to play a bit on your account using whatever your methods.

Last edited:
Not me. I was just poking holes in ideas that's all.

I have personally been in a situation where I was taken on for free in a different field and gained greatly from it. So I am not against your idea if you genuinely know what you are doing.

If you really are profitable, perhaps I can offer a counter proposal: I'll accept training and share the profits I make, using your money of course ?

So the question I have is it illegal to poach trainees on t2w?

So the question I have is it illegal to poach trainees on t2w?

It would be private business. I don't see where t2w comes in. Of course if they consider what you do as free-riding advertising, they'll probably delete you unless you pay. But surely the market can pay for your advertising ? Use the market like an ATM, you know ?

I don't believe it's illegal at all, though there may be some ethical questionability about it.

Plenty of businesses offer free training. In fact, all the good ones I know offer it free. The idea is that future employees give back more than the training cost. The trading industry is the single most glaring omission to this idea that I've yet seen.

Nobody in this business does ANYTHING for NOTHING. What are you after? A few nice ex Uni floozeees or perhaps yer into Nice Boys.
:whistle:whistling:whistling

Good question, but may be he just want to do a good thing, that would be great if that was the case.

Even though you claim to be a 'Professional' trader you are full of inconsistencies and contradictions - please don't think you can train people - that's bordering on delusional.

Even though you claim to be a 'Professional' trader you are full of inconsistencies and contradictions - please don't think you can train people - that's bordering on delusional.

I don't intend to , but there are traders learning my free method.Actually I have trained traders.

I don't intend to , but there are traders learning my free method.Actually I have trained traders.

ah,i see.so you didnt train those guys that work for you abroad,what are there wages by the way,I might apply next time theres a vacancy

there's nothing wrong with trading dollar pips, but it definitely screams, "i'm still learning!"

there is if you claim to have two employees taking the trades for you etc. i dont care if he was doing demo trades,but he really needs a wake up call and is just really wasting everybodies time