Trainee traders

Tlb, your free trading method has 400% drawdown as quoted by your figures. He he. No wonder your giving it away, you must be a broker in disguise ha ha. Only in fun.

All the successful professional pretenders hang around forums , sell books write books and peddlle everything else.

Tlb, your free trading method has 400% drawdown as quoted by your figures. He he. No wonder your giving it away, you must be a broker in disguise ha ha. Only in fun.

Drawdown and Maximum Drawdown | Risk Management | Learn Forex Trading

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ing-general-chat-lounge-1360.html#post2035290

12,500 drawdown on £100k account is 12.5 % .I hope you are not risking 30 times that % on your account.Seems like you never traded in your life.

Drawdown and Maximum Drawdown | Risk Management | Learn Forex Trading

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ing-general-chat-lounge-1360.html#post2035290

12,500 drawdown on £100k account is 12.5 % .I hope you are not risking 30 times that % on your account.Seems like you never traded in your life.

tlb going on your figures that you posted you have a 200 pip drawdon per week and only make 50 pips. by my maths, and by anybody elses maths,that is a 400% drawdown. maths really is not your strong point is it dude.
you posted thuose figures today on live trading lounge thread. so again you need to get off quick to pick your uny mate up as yo uneed his calculator.

if you want to see me trade come to my office. i aint got nothing to hide.

tlb going on your figures that you posted you have a 200 pip drawdon per week and only make 50 pips. by my maths, and by anybody elses maths,that is a 400% drawdown. maths really is not your strong point is it dude.
you posted thuose figures today on live trading lounge thread. so again you need to get off quick to pick your uny mate up as yo uneed his calculator.

BTW, my drawdown is less than 1% due to my trade entries. full time trader you see.

I wouldn't call that 400% drawdown. once drawdown reaches 100% it's over. And calculating it your way, you're saying you only have 1% drawdown? What are you talking about?

Less than 1%? Give me a break. There are limits to our credulity. No trader I know (nor the ones I have read about) manage a DD of 1% or less on meaningful stakes.

Less than 1%? Give me a break. There are limits to our credulity. No trader I know (nor the ones I have read about) manage a DD of 1% or less on meaningful stakes.

These professional traders are promising posting Lordflshfart's live calls.They understand drawdowns very well .

:LOL:

@ this thread

fadaaca4ebs-rofl.jpg.jpg

50 pips a week consistently , with a maximum drawdown of 200 pips is very good , that is 2500 pips /200 , 12.5 risk reward ration , it is as near to the holy grail as possibly

Your 1 % drawdown sounds credible , and you and Flashhart are buddies , nice to know both of you are happy boys.:LOL:Where did Flash pick you up from ?You must be a billionaire by now.

50 pips a week consistently , with a maximum drawdown of 200 pips is very good , that is 2500 pips /200 , 12.5 risk reward ration , it is as near to the holy grail as possibly

Your 1 % drawdown sounds credible , and you and Flashhart are buddies , nice to know both of you are happy boys.:LOL:Where did Flash pick you up from ?You must be a billionaire by now.
sorry when i said 1% drawdwon i meant 0.1% drwadown. my other traders have a 1% drawdown when trading with 3% of their 10% played out for a monthly total in bahrain. thaty way when the sun is over the yardarm the monkeys eat their own shizen.

i suggest you do the same tlb. i ve offered you to come to my office but you decline. cant do no more than that. just getting bored with the different figures you keep posting. i wont be posting again tlb. fun over now.

sorry when i said 1% drawdwon i meant 0.1% drwadown. my other traders have a 1% drawdown when trading with 3% of their 10% played out for a monthly total in bahrain. thaty way when the sun is over the yardarm the monkeys eat their own shizen.

i suggest you do the same tlb. i ve offered you to come to my office but you decline. cant do no more than that. just getting bored with the different figures you keep posting. i wont be posting again tlb. fun over now.

i see you have now chnged you definition on drawdownn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byeeeeeeee