Trading with point and figure

Love to see your profit/loss figures ?
How much is the bullseye package ?

Love to see your profit/loss figures ?
How much is the bullseye package ?
ask Cigar..he recently bought bullseye...i think its $100
p/l...i want pips...the pip value is what you are comfortable with
this thread is not about p/l..it is about getting information on the price movement..
what you do with it is up to you
the odd comment is added when things go right

dax over last 2 weeks
this chart gives a better feel of the price movement

Heres a new toy... its a Weis Wave indicator along the Wyckhoff theory. Basically adds up the volume in the up or down waves.
The image shows the waves over the same period as Dentists long term view in #1999.

Surprising the amount of green yesterday. It can be used over any timeframe and is a mt4 freebie

Attachments

• GE30.sbM30.png
    GE30.sbM30.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 84
Hi Cigar,
Dentist says you are the guy to ask about Bullseye. I have just looked at their site. It seems $40,000 is about the minimum to start ? This is way above my means. Perhaps there is a cheaper way.
Have you dumped it for Weis waves already ?

Regardless, some more information on your money management techniques would add a lot more into the mix.
only 2 simple things
i try to identify the breakout point and then get in on the other side..ie long...i want to be in as far down as possible...thet is not easy...so there are lots of compromises
once in a trade..looking to see the range between high and low...on a long trade...i dont want the range of lows to expand..if that starts i tighten the stop
i always get stopped out..very rarely close
thats it

p/f is all about breakouts..nothing more
most of your time is assessing breakout points and defining trends

Hi Cigar,
Dentist says you are the guy to ask about Bullseye. I have just looked at their site. It seems $40,000 is about the minimum to start ? This is way above my means. Perhaps there is a cheaper way.
Have you dumped it for Weis waves already ?

No, still use p&f, I don't use the entry methodology but its damn good at showing the different levels of R&S. So I see potential areas, then I pop over to normal charts.

Weis.. I don't mind trying different things, as long as they contribute something

Morning all, just looking in, the chart looks one way today or maybe the top is in @ 826?

Attachments

• 291215.png
    291215.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 84
10839 area horizontal res from 8th dec..not shown
10861-10883 area...prev supp area
10753-10775 area prev breakout /aqua
10689 area trend supp

Attachments

• ScreenShot018.gif
    ScreenShot018.gif
    103.5 KB · Views: 84