Trading with point and figure

Morning all!...and specially Dentist....tired of slumming it over on that other thread?

....as for yr Dax chart - it does look like rez to me and considering the fragility atm possibly a good place for the start of a p/b, if not a correction. Not holding my breath, but.....

Cac short itm (around 5075 atm - 15h05)
Fixed stop at +1
Stopped out yesterday eve. In again short at open 5135
CAC_200721_07h25_18x3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
......Dax chart - it does look like rez to me and considering the fragility atm possibly a good place for the start of a p/b, if not a correction. Not holding my breath, but.....
Stopped out yesterday eve. In again short at open 5135
Got that rez wrong but I dare say I wasn't the only one. Now coming off. Stops a couple of pips itm, at last. TPs 5100/5075

Morning!

Not up to much this wk. Tks to DF and Postie mostly, I've been increasingly bearish over the last week or so and managed to get myself the right way round on the Cac a few times with reasonable results....still using Dax as my main indicator. I know that things look crap this a.m but in view of the p/b and the fundies, I don't feel that this is a falling knife as such but more a minor reset to prepare for more bullish insanity over the next few weeks. Imw*, the indices are at at least some kind of a top and so I'm generally more comfortable selling than buying but as both DF("doo-doo" everywhere) and Postie point out in their different ways: "where's there's muck, there's brass".

All that to explain why I'm now long Cac this a.m at 4940 - am looking at the 12850 area as the start of meaningful support and perhaps a recovery to 12950 when we've got over the weekend's excesses.
Chart is Dax 10x3
DAX_200724_08h25_10x3.png

*in my worthless opinion