Trading with point and figure

Dow into the open
in our opivot area

Morning Squire!

I've been continuing my studies of fibo stuff in combination with Punt & Flutter and it does help me..or so I believe. Am currently long EG from .9120 with TPs of .9165 & .9185 (ish, in both cases) which correspond to both some fib numbers and p&f zones. I'm not that optimistic for the higher level and will probably check out around 60 odd. I was wondering whether I could prevail upon you to bring the glare of your intellect to bear on this matter.....what do you think?

Morning Squire!

I've been continuing my studies of fibo stuff in combination with Punt & Flutter and it does help me..or so I believe. Am currently long EG from .9120 with TPs of .9165 & .9185 (ish, in both cases) which correspond to both some fib numbers and p&f zones. I'm not that optimistic for the higher level and will probably check out around 60 odd. I was wondering whether I could prevail upon you to bring the glare of your intellect to bear on this matter.....what do you think?
0.9140-0.9150 support.?

0.9140-0.9150 support.?
.... does seem to be pausing for thought a bit. PA still looks reasonably encouraging. I've got a stop itm, so no wuckers on that front.
P&F is showing that we're pushing into the 55/65 zone...will cross my appendages and keep watching.

....and as for the CAC: been there, did that...and took a few earlier on, leaving a mere 40 odd on the table this time:)

.... does seem to be pausing for thought a bit. PA still looks reasonably encouraging. I've got a stop itm, so no wuckers on that front.
P&F is showing that we're pushing into the 55/65 zone...will cross my appendages and keep watching.

....and as for the CAC: been there, did that...and took a few earlier on, leaving a mere 40 odd on the table this time:)
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) 🍷 🍷 🍷 🍷 🍷 :love::love::love::love::love: