Trading with point and figure

0.9159 has a pivot
I see that....had thought we'd get above it quite easily but getting an itchy trigger finger now....and I have to go and do some non-fun stuff in a mo as well.....

....and just out now at .9155. Ah well. I shall take a look later on to see how much I left on this one

Morning Squire!

I've been continuing my studies of fibo stuff in combination with Punt & Flutter and it does help me..or so I believe. Am currently long EG from .9120 with TPs of .9165 & .9185 (ish, in both cases) which correspond to both some fib numbers and p&f zones. I'm not that optimistic for the higher level and will probably check out around 60 odd. I was wondering whether I could prevail upon you to bring the glare of your intellect to bear on this matter.....what do you think?

:LOL: I didnt 'get it' last century and I still dont get P&F now, clearly it works for dentist sorry dentalfloss but I put it in the same category as Fibonacci etc ... Maybe I'm too old and set in my ways.

:LOL: I didnt 'get it' last century and I still dont get P&F now, clearly it works for dentist sorry dentalfloss but I put it in the same category as Fibonacci etc ... Maybe I'm too old and set in my ways.
Aksherly, I don't see p&f being in the same domain as fibo at all. The p&f is essentially a lens foremost and a methodology second whereas fibo is well into the realm of the Feathered Serpent imho and "works" at least partly due to the number of believers. I'm very late to the party there and have been surprised at the confluence between the two......unfortunately, though I am better informed, it doesn't make me an any less crap trader 😛