Trading with point and figure

Is this actually a new pic?....it looks suspiciously like one from your stock so you can pretend to be in Guildford instead of actually being on the beach in St Bart's and making us all jealous....The chocky marshmallow thingy is a nice touch though.
A new one.... Did you not notice the Tunnock tea cake...... Lol

Is this actually a new pic?....it looks suspiciously like one from your stock so you can pretend to be in Guildford instead of actually being on the beach in St Bart's and making us all jealous....The chocky marshmallow thingy is a nice touch though.

A new one.... Did you not notice the Tunnock tea cake...... Lol

Aha! So that's what it was.....there was a dearth of those where I have been living for the last few decades and I regret to say that the Tunnock Tea cake is a touch esoteric for my tastes, though I suppose I might make it into a Prêts' again one day:)

Aha! So that's what it was.....there was a dearth of those where I have been living for the last few decades and I regret to say that the Tunnock Tea cake is a touch esoteric for my tastes, though I suppose I might make it into a Prêts' again one day:)
A special treat today