Trading with point and figure

Hello chaps, I take it you boys are still keeping the aircraft hanger manufacturers in business?

Been in Australia for the last 8 months so I need to work on filling up a few of my own.

Hello chaps, I take it you boys are still keeping the aircraft hanger manufacturers in business?

Been in Australia for the last 8 months so I need to work on filling up a few of my own.
Some took a hit last week so have down graded to sheds again, temporarily of course.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I arrived after your departure but I'm pleased to be able to report that (for me) things are moving in the opposite direction to ML. I am looking forward to upgrading from Hutch to Kennel in the near future.

Ml and i are stuck in UK in freezing weather the last 8 months....to top it all,wives keep nagging
some people have all the luck

Ml and i are stuck in UK in freezing weather the last 8 months....to top it all,wives keep nagging
some people have all the luck

My luck has run out as I've recently returned to the UK, so farewell sun and surf. I'd forgotten what real cold weather felt like until today, it's bitter.

On a more upbeat note, at least no one here wants to talk cricket. Note to self - don't go to oz during an ashes series unless you think we're going to win.

dow

10pwqr8.png