Trading robots development

We develop automated trading and analytical systems for financial markets. We suggest production-ready algorithmic trading strategies with different risk/profitability factors depending on your needs.

We are professional trading system developers. Tell us what you want, and we'll turn it into an algorithm.

For futher information, visit our website: algotradexperts.com
Our email address: [email protected]]

The Algorithmic Trading Engine sounds interesting but what is a "Groovy programming language"?

How much is your hourly rate for custom programming and in which trading platform languages you do custom programming?Thanks.

A whole month since this thread started and no replies ?

Hopefully our Russian friend didn't fall into a snowdrift

:)

Can you program a robot for binary options?..

We develop automated trading and analytical systems for financial markets. We suggest production-ready algorithmic trading strategies with different risk/profitability factors depending on your needs.

We are professional trading system developers. Tell us what you want, and we'll turn it into an algorithm.

For futher information, visit our website: algotradexperts.com
Our email address: [email protected]]

I am an accountant with some years experience in the market. i know nothing about programming...
Can anyone tell me..., how does a robot for binary options is programmed?,. i mean the language, the platform..., and so forth?

I am an accountant with some years experience in the market. i know nothing about programming...
Can anyone tell me..., how does a robot for binary options is programmed?,. i mean the language, the platform..., and so forth?

Just a small point but do you mean light rather than ligth

Last edited:
Pat, to be honest, i really dont understand the way that a writing mistake can change the sense of my question, dont you make mistakes specially when writing fast?..., anyway you are right, i will make the correction in this moment...