Trading robots development

algotradexperts

1 0
We develop automated trading and analytical systems for financial markets. We suggest production-ready algorithmic trading strategies with different risk/profitability factors depending on your needs.

We are professional trading system developers. Tell us what you want, and we'll turn it into an algorithm.

For futher information, visit our website: algotradexperts.com
Our email address: team@algotradexperts.com]

tovim

50 0
How much is your hourly rate for custom programming and in which trading platform languages you do custom programming?Thanks.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,336 1,498
A whole month since this thread started and no replies ?

Hopefully our Russian friend didn't fall into a snowdrift

:)

fayalac

Established member
560 15
Can you program a robot for binary options?..

We develop automated trading and analytical systems for financial markets. We suggest production-ready algorithmic trading strategies with different risk/profitability factors depending on your needs.

We are professional trading system developers. Tell us what you want, and we'll turn it into an algorithm.

For futher information, visit our website: algotradexperts.com
Our email address: team@algotradexperts.com]

fayalac

Established member
560 15
I am an accountant with some years experience in the market. i know nothing about programming...
Can anyone tell me..., how does a robot for binary options is programmed?,. i mean the language, the platform..., and so forth?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,336 1,498
I am an accountant with some years experience in the market. i know nothing about programming...
Can anyone tell me..., how does a robot for binary options is programmed?,. i mean the language, the platform..., and so forth?
Just a small point but do you mean light rather than ligth

Last edited:

fayalac

Established member
560 15
Pat, to be honest, i really dont understand the way that a writing mistake can change the sense of my question, dont you make mistakes specially when writing fast?..., anyway you are right, i will make the correction in this moment...

Reactions: Pat494
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock