Trading in a group

We have a whatsapp group where we trade discretionary trading approach in the currency market.if you are interested you can hit the pm button

The problem with a chat room for beginners is that you will learn very little from each other. More a shoulder to cry on.
I suggest you either
1. look through the journals and find one that is profitable and suits your style
2. Splash out some money and buy a good system

But of course learn the basics first, plus terminology.
It's not so hard when you consider you have to guess market direction basically and then get stuff like money management.

P.S. start with a demo and it won't end in tears.

Hello! I understand that you are looking for a group that can provide you relative information. That is great actually, however, I can personally can contact you today and I would like to discuss and have a free consultation with the expert.

Many of the so-called mentors on the net charge ridiculously high fees for stuff that you can easily find on this website for FREE.
Read through past posts or give up now.

I hv just finished reading the book, Trader's pendulum. A very good book and a must read.

just look at my account (no name 2) i recently got 21 losers in a row , I don't think the odds are that low .

:cheesy: sorry this made me laugh, I had a bad run once also and felt like kicking the whole think into touch, are you still going?

Good afternoon

Distraction at home is a problem for many daytraders who have a home office. The reality is you can't have your spouse bugging in and asking you complete chores every 5 minutes, or you can't be left to watch the kids running around the house all day while you are trying to trade. It just won't work. Set some time where you can be completely undisturbed, even if it is only 2 or 3 days a week.

Do a lot of reading. There are a lot of good threads here, some showing HOW, and some definitely showing HOW NOT. Ask questions, keep an open mind, and never forget that it takes time and experience to get to the consistently profitable stage. It doesn't happen overnight.

apa79, what are you trading?

Peter
Hi peter send me ur contact to talk.