Whatsapp Group for Trading

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Oct 20, 2013
Hello people, I am interested in starting a Whatsapp group for trading based chat, advice and ideas. It would be great to get a lot of mutually interested members to join this group.

Please be aware, I would prefer that we can make this group a serious long term commitment.

Cheers

Ali:)

May 27, 2014
Hello people, I am interested in starting a Whatsapp group for trading based chat, advice and ideas. It would be great to get a lot of mutually interested members to join this group.

Please be aware, I would prefer that we can make this group a serious long term commitment.

Cheers

Ali:)
Hi Jim, can you please add me to this whatsapp group too? thanks.

Oct 29, 2014
If you need a community trading chat (social trading) you can use whatsup, but it is not convenient using a small screen.

I suggest you add trading chat room to your website, it works much better with graphs, it is more easy to see the graphs in a pc than a phone.