Legendary member
14,432 1,516
Well what have we today.
UK Bank Rate at 12.00 pm - probably no change
US unemployment at 1.30 pm - probably down

Pat494

Legendary member
14,432 1,516
Didja get the move at 1.30 pm today in the Canadian $ ?
No ?
Then take a look at 3.00 pm at the Usd pairs. Better use the 1 minute charts from 5 mins before crunch time to 5 mins after. When it moves go with it and rake it in.

Good moving

Reactions: Atilla

Pat494

Legendary member
14,432 1,516
Didja get the move at 1.30 pm today in the Canadian $ ?
No ?
Then take a look at 3.00 pm at the Usd pairs. Better use the 1 minute charts from 5 mins before crunch time to 5 mins after. When it moves go with it and rake it in.

Good moving
Ah well not much solid movement. Average figures as expected.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,432 1,516
As per Calendar at Forex Factory not much doing on Monday 21/08.
There is however an Orange coded one for Cad at 1.30 pm.
Click on the graph icon ( far right ) and notice the previous estimates are way too modest but usually correct on up/down.

Last edited:

hedgedequity

13 0
The trading fundamentals are the events that move the markets and therefore are of utmost importance. It is the big players such as the US, EU and China which are of special interest and they may come in the form of official announcements and current events.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,432 1,516
Recently I dropped the EA that traded on the strength of fundamentals. When tested it looked fantastic but with real money came up short often. I tried altering the inputs but without much success.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock