Trading Forex

johnbelley

HYCM is the trading name of Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited, HYCM (Europe) Ltd, HYCM Limited and Henyep Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited for which the Henyep Capital Markets group is holding company and its assets are a controlling equity interest in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex can be risky call, if you don’t aware about market and don’t have any strategy to keep going. Trading is not for fun, it is also a serious thing like any other business. I recommend trading but you must have to give some time to yourself for having experience of market and find strategy which works well for you on specific currency pair. Never rush to make trade with lack of information otherwise it definitely harm you financially.

having good strategy is more important , its true but our strategies not work most of the time due to lack of money management. so besides trading strategies we have to emphasis on MM with regular practice.

having good strategy is more important , its true but our strategies not work most of the time due to lack of money management. so besides trading strategies we have to emphasis on MM with regular practice.
Very well said. If we have good strategy and money managment then it will be quite easy for us to main our profit big.

Anyone wanting a strategy would be interested in NVP's thread

Very well said. Money management is very important. Its a great way to reduce the probabilities of risk but many traders lay less emphasis on it.
yes , it should be , but in practical trading life traders always think only good knowledge and experience can bring good result from there , but in real you cant make good result by means of only good knowledge if you don't know how to manage money when trading.

you got my answer properly , no why to deny the message you have done , knowledge is important but it not means its all about 100%, its the first step , besides this lots of thing that traders have to make sure for ensuring a successful trading life.

Only start forex in free time as a hobby while doing primary jobs, i bet it is not that easy as people tells us about it so stick with demo account in start and learn how forex trading processes work. It is recommended trading demo account for a minimum of six months to get a better grasp on trading.

As per my experience, forex trading is good for earning some extra money and doing it as part time. Before I started trading, I learnt and gathered knowledge about it and then tried using some strategies in a demo account as I didn’t want to risk my own capital but overall I found it as a great source of income and trading is quite interesting.
sounds good that you took Forex as your extra income source that means part time job. by the way , honestly speaking , i have never seen a trader who successful from this trading place as a part timer. its my own experience , please dont take it personally.