Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

for 100 pounds you have learnt a valuable lesson on greed and how it can cloud your judgement from what really is to what you really hope it is.

this is an important lesson in trading for you to learn that it is very easy to look at something thrugh rose tinted glasses withou knowing you are doing it.

another lesson is that you should understand what the payout profiles are for everyone involved in your trade whether its a trade or paying for a course. and if you don;t know the fool is then its prolly you.

sorry but i think you should all let it go. other people have paid thousands and thousands for the same thing so consider yourselves lucky that it was only 100 pounds.

if you cannot let the hundred pounds go and look forward for new learnings or cant accept that you are responsible for losing the money then you will find it very hard in trading.

But *they* collectively have no interest in learning the very difficult full time skill of FX trading, that's why they buy the "get rich for a hundred quid schemes" they see advertised in the back of their local paper, or the Daily Hate..

It needn't be trading; it could be sports betting, horse racing, anything that appeals to the white man filling up at the petrol station scratch card mentality..They probably phone up the premium phone lines on the scratch cards they get as junk mail they're that sad..

This is the exact message i wrote on the complaints form in Paypal on the 24/01/2011 after joining before crimbo and recievied my £100 on 04/02/2011.

For anyone who still has chance to get a paypal refund, this is the text I used, and put it in the product not as described category.
Hope this helps

"This service is nowhere close to the description given in the sales literature and the sales webinars:
1) Trading times 6am - 5pm have never been observed.
2) Trading GBP/USD was replaced by EUR/USD
3) Profits obtained have never been comparable to claims in sales pitch
4) No education is provided although you state it is "An educational programme that is second to none".
5) You have abandoned the system quoted in your sales literature
6) You claim no experience is needed but leave customers in a situation of having to make discretionary decisions on their own.
7) You state that it is possible to make money at any time of day. This is not the case as the service is frequently unavailable due to technical issues or your decision to curtail the service when you feel unwilling to continue until the close of the markets.
8) The whole system is not fit for purpose as you are trialling it on customers who are being sold a finished product."

And this is the reply from Paypal:

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 100.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

im not so jugmental!

everyone makes mistakes, the trick is not to make a habit of them.

It would appear that some 'senior' members are completely missing the point here, and I find it difficult to believe that it's due to lack of intellect although I suppose it's a possiblity.

So let me get this right, if you purchased a trading book for £100 and you got home, unwrapped it only to find the pages empty you'd simply toss the book into the bin, smile, and put it down to experience telling yourself that you're much better for that as it will help you to deal with future trading losses?!

I am beginning to wonder if some posters on this thread originate from planet Earth, they must be amongst the most pleasant people within the universe to rip off!

Worry not though as I WILL succeed in my trading journey, without the 'assistance' of the trading genius that is Paul Chalmers, and I certainly wouldn't request, or come to that require, any advice from certain posters within this thread. You know who you are!

It would appear that some 'senior' members are completely missing the point here, and I find it difficult to believe that it's due to lack of intellect although I suppose it's a possiblity.

So let me get this right, if you purchased a trading book for £100 and you got home, unwrapped it only to find the pages empty you'd simply toss the book into the bin, smile, and put it down to experience telling yourself that you're much better for that as it will help you to deal with future trading losses?!

I am beginning to wonder if some posters on this thread originate from planet Earth, they must be amongst the most pleasant people within the universe to rip off!

Worry not though as I WILL succeed in my trading journey, without the 'assistance' of the trading genius that is Paul Chalmers, and I certainly wouldn't request, or come to that require, any advice from certain posters within this thread. You know who you are!

is this pointed at me?

Worry not though as I WILL succeed in my trading journey,

No one is worried, no one actually gives a 5hit about you and your pathetic loss and no you definitely won't make it as a trader, you've no chance. Why? Firstly you're wired all wrong and those of us who have made a living from this industry can spot it straight off...

Oh Black Swan will obviously be busying himself/herself trying to get t2w to take this thread down Stephen.

Should that happen there are plenty of other forums, and another tw2 thread can easily be restarted, where it can be ensured that potential future members of Trading Elite Club can be forewarned of what to expect from the 'service', and, more to the point, what NOT to expect!

But its not quite the same. I probably have a couple of thousand pounds worth of trading books, and I can say without a doubt, most, with the exception of perhaps 3, are complete garbage. Should I send them back ?

Even though the books are nonsense, by trying to apply the principles, I learned something from every single one of them.

FFS, even if you only discover that you dont have the mental fortutude to trade through a minor drawdown (and a couple of hundred pips is **** all) then you learned something about yourself.

Unfortunately, you have to take personal responsibility in this game. YOU made the mistake of being conned and its your fault. Blaming some **** called Pappa C is the actions of an irresponsible child, not a grown adult.

Until you can admit to yourself that the loss is due to your own stupidity, or greed, or nievity, you are ****ed, and you wont progress. If you cant afford to take a 100 pound loss you shouldnt have made the investment in the first place.

You may think I'm being a ****, and I probably am, but I'm also right.

No one is worried, no one actually gives a 5hit about you and your pathetic loss and no you definitely won't make it as a trader, you've no chance. Why? Firstly you're wired all wrong and those of us who have made a living from this industry can spot it straight off...

How to make friends and influence people.

The sure sign of a lack of intelligence, the beginning of the use of profanities.

Worry not as I will CERTAINLY pass you on your way down, obviously that's IF you have yet reached a level above me.

But its not quite the same. I probably have a couple of thousand pounds worth of trading books, and I can say without a doubt, most, with the exception of perhaps 3, are complete garbage. Should I send them back ?

Even though the books are nonsense, by trying to apply the principles, I learned something from every single one of them.

FFS, even if you only discover that you dont have the mental fortutude to trade through a minor drawdown (and a couple of hundred pips is **** all) then you learned something about yourself.

Unfortunately, you have to take personal responsibility in this game. YOU made the mistake of being conned and its your fault. Blaming some **** called Pappa C is the actions of an irresponsible child, not a grown adult.

Until you can admit to yourself that the loss is due to your own stupidity, or greed, or nievity, you are ****ed, and you wont progress. If you cant afford to take a 100 pound loss you shouldnt have made the investment in the first place.

(y)

Erm, no you're CERTAINLY wrong

you're wired all wrong and those of us who have made a living from this industry can spot it straight off...

100% correct. What was it Mr Socco used to say about Ability, Merit and Conduct. Whatever it was, he was right (as usual)

Another tw2 thread can easily be restarted, where it can be ensured that potential future members of Trading Elite Club can be forewarned of what to expect from the 'service', and, more to the point, what NOT to expect!

Go, find another site to have your group huddle of failure, start a facebook hate campaign, you're not wanted here. You'll never really trade you have no interest in the industry. You'll never succeed, you're a waste of bytes..As for the rascist comment that probably encapsulates the *quality* of you complainants..

So here we go, all of the people that the cap fits finally congregate, hope you enjoy your party

How to make friends and influence people.

The sure sign of a lack of intelligence, the beginning of the use of profanities.

Worry not as I will CERTAINLY pass you on your way down, obviously that's IF you have yet reached a level above me.

ad hominem attacks now, eh?

Go, find another site to have your group huddle of failure, start a facebook hate campaign, you're not wanted here. You'll never really trade you have no interest in the industry. You'll never succeed, you're a waste of bytes..As for the rascist comment that probably encapsulates the *quality* of you complainants..

Oh dear, if only you were a mod, you could ban anyone that said anything that didn't fit in with your way of thinking, I guess you missed your vocation