Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Hi Black Swan,

That was a very impolite response. I asked you a civil question. Nothing antagonistic about it at all and you answer like that.

Absolutely no need.

You would not have said that had you been sat across from me, so why the brush off because you have the anonymity of the net?

I'm trying to learn here and I asked you a question I thought might help me along the way a bit.

Nonsense, you obviously havn't got a clue, they're not the losses, or frequency of a swing trader, for example, I've had 3 swings this year on cable *offa* 4hr TF. I've had 2 EUR/USD swing trades went into my third (short) on Thursday, still haven't triggered for a cable short yet...

The market was crazy in as much as the Euro long swing defied gravity and the mumblings of the fundies in the MSM for 2 weeks +..

^ Antagonistic posturing, anger management issues or plain good old attention seeking? You decide. Personally I have no time for individuals that suffer from any of the aforementioned so I'll leave you to communicate with others on this thread, should they so wish.

Yes I have much to learn, we all had to start somewhere, yes, as unbelievable as you may consider it, even you at one stage. You have obviously long forgotten from whence you came, thank god that I don't have to deal with your type on a daily basis.

Goodbye!

if anyone wants to ask a question about scalping i will try to answer my best

:)

BlackSwan said that "retail traders can't scalp" or words to that effect.

What are retail traders as opposed to xxxxx traders? And why can't they scalp?

BlackSwan said that "retail traders can't scalp" or words to that effect.

What are retail traders as opposed to xxxxx traders? And why can't they scalp?

well the easiest way to describe retail traders are those will small accounts that do it in their spare time or for a hobby. "retail" traders typically have much higher costs like commissions, and dont have the technology, information or a few other things that professional traders will have access to. of course there is no hard and fast rule there are traders with very big accounts and all the best stuff with lowest costs but couldnt trade themselves out of a cardboard box. and there are "retail" traders who really know their stuff. sorry thats the best example i can think.

as for scalping... well i do scalping in futures and a big part of it is being able to make prices as well as take prices. most retail traders only are able to "take" prices that someone else quotes, because of they instruments they trade. but there is another view on scalping which is basically very short term trading, and usually fading moves.

i do know people that are scalpers in fx that do it with well known fx "brokers" or spreadbetters just like any normal person can. you can as well do scalping on some fx venues where there is the possiblity to make prices. there is always the futures too which are growing more popular.

the "on your level" bit was basically ego.

any questions i will try and help (y)

Cheers Dash, I've bookmarked your blog, nice to see that there are some decent seasoned traders on here too!

Oh and as far as the 'ego' comment goes I think you're spot on! :LOL:

^ Antagonistic posturing, anger management issues or plain good old attention seeking? You decide. Personally I have no time for individuals that suffer from any of the aforementioned Goodbye!

Agreed..shame this thread was started then eh?

Cheers Dash, I've bookmarked your blog, nice to see that there are some decent seasoned traders on here too!

Oh and as far as the 'ego' comment goes I think you're spot on! :LOL:

in life and on the internet and specially on testosterone fuelled trading websites that everyone pretends to be more richer and more smarter and better looking and better traders than they really are in life.

Anyone with the even slightest sense of accumen or guile appreciates that it is nearly always better to have others underestimate one.

;)

in life and on the internet and specially on testosterone fuelled trading websites that everyone pretends to be more richer and more smarter and better looking and better traders than they really are in life.

Anyone with the even slightest sense of accumen or guile appreciates that it is nearly always better to have others underestimate one.

;)

hahahaha...:clap:

;)

Keep up the good work on the blog Dash, ignore the sad idiots, they'll get bored and move on to annoying each other, either that or they'll be kept away from the pc when they have to return to school ;)

Keep up the good work on the blog Dash, ignore the sad idiots, they'll get bored and move on to annoying each other, either that or they'll be kept away from the pc when they have to return to school ;)

Two things will happen with your group protest, you'll get bored and or embarrased that you're kicking off over losing a pathetic hundred quid, or this thread will be closed and removed. Given it (the collective thread) accuses someone of being a criminal I'll suggest T2W will pull it inside the next 24 hours, particularly if someone notifies the subject of this pathetic crusade and advises of his opportunity of legal redress versus T2W for allowing such damage to his reputation. The mods are crazy for allowing this thread to continue In fact I'd go as far as to say it's the most scurrilous piece of victimisation I've witnessed on here, and we've seen a few...

The guy has done nothing wrong legally or morally.

:)

dont concentrate too much on my blog its only you that can make yourself a trader (y)

as well be obvious that irony is not only the description of future traded on the LME :)