Betonmarket Clubs

adrianallen99

Established member
I started up a betonmarket club just playing around and I keep it pretty low on cash. Today I deposited some cash into it, place a bet, which won. What I discovered is there is a very annoying way for club members to profit and let you take all the risk.

Here's an example (I have removed the commission to simplify it)

I buy 100 club units at $1/unit. I place a bet to win $200 costing $100. The bet last 30 mins. With 5 mins remaining the bet has clearly won. This should double the cost for a club unit, but in this last 5 mins someone purchased another 100 units at $1/unit. Meaning there is now 200 units in the club. The bet wins so the account now has $300, divide this by 200 units and the club price is $1.5/unit. The new member then sold all his units making $50 profit for hardly any risk. I took all the risk and made $50 instead of $100.

I guess that will teach me for starting up a betonmarkets club :(

i stear clear of anything that involves others in my trading , like to keep it all secret!!!but good luck in future adrian

Ill don't mind telling you my BOM strategies that I use, but I no longer run a club or do the Guru stuff. It was too much hard work for a load of grief from the members.

The guru thing was just plain annoying. I sent out instructions how to use trades, I then sent warnings when I was going to make a trade (explaining how much to risk, etc..). I made a healthy profit, yet people following the signals managed to make big losses. Still beats me how they managed, but I could do without the abuse they gave me when they wiped out their whole accounts in 2 trades.

The betting clubs were a joke, somehow, someone knew when I placed a trade and just before it won, they invested heavily in the club. Then withdraw the money straight away taking most of the profits for themselves with no risk. It seemed odd that they knew exactly when I made the trades (I wasnt sending signals out with this account.)

If you want some assistance with BOM trading I can give you some pointers.

hi Adrian am really sorry about the trouble u got from the guys in ur club but plsssssssss i really wouldn't mind your pointers and guidance with on the betonmarkets issue...........thanks a million