Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

January 31, 2011

Trading Elite Club
Day 13 – 31 January

I am going to take the unusual step of suspending this blog after just 13 days of testing. The main reason for this is the service feels like it is still under development. There have been so many changes, it almost a surprise when we start a day using the same system as the day before. Whilst when I started this trial I said I wasn’t interested in recent history, I have followed TEC since mid-December and my impression is that this has been the case since day one. The final straw, for me, was the switch to “night time” signals after the first failure this morning.

I do have some other concerns, with respect to the chat, missed deadlines Paul himself set, missing results data and so on, that make me suspect Paul is still spread too thin. 11 hours trading then having to do the maintenance is a lot for anybody. I know he has support staff now, which makes it more irksome that facilities Paul has promised are still not available.

The News Trading system I have not tested and will not test. As I haven’t tested it I will reserve comment.

I will leave the door open for Paul. If, in a few months (say after Easter) the service has stabilised I, or some other cash-master tester, will re-examine the service. However, for now, I cannot recommend this service and have to file under FAIL. This is for the reasons are stated above more than for the pip loss, which may turn around and make a profit before the scheduled end of trial on 19th February. For the record, the pips loss was 170 (adjusted) for signal-to-signal or about 541 pips when combined with a Scalp for 15 pips.

Here are my final figures:

Time TEC Signal Scalp 10 Scalp 15 Sig2Sig
08:14 Buy 1.58680 -15.00 -20.00 -23.40
08:35 Close 1.58480
09:15 Sell 1.58650 -15.00 -20.00 -21.00
10:30 Close 1.58850
10:53 Buy 1.58710 10.00 10.40 10.40
11:06 Sell 1.58850 -15.00 -20.00 -21.50
11:18 Close 1.59050
11:52 Buy 1.58950 -15.00 -2.70 -2.70
12:38 Sell 1.58950 -5.10 -5.10 -5.10
13:14 Buy 1.58970 10.00 12.53 12.53
13:22 Sell 1.59120 -15.00 -20.00 -20.27
14:33 Close 1.59320
16:57 Day Close

Today’s Summary:

Time Bands Scalp 10 Scalp 15 Signal2Signal Profit
S-2-S Combined
Profit
6:00 to 9:00 -15.00 -20.00 -23.40
9:00 to 12:00 -35.00 -32.30 -34.80
12:00 to 14:00 -10.10 -12.57 -12.83
14:00 to close 0 0 0
Totals -60.10 -64.87 -71.03 -£ 710.30 -£ 1,359.00

In Total:

Time Bands Scalp 10 Scalp 15 Signal2Signal Profit
S-2-S Combined
Profit
6:00 to 9:00 -83.60 -124.30 -73.80
9:00 to 12:00 -63.90 -65.10 -50.43
12:00 to 14:00 -56.80 -103.17 6.87
14:00 to close -78.30 -79.60 -86.80
Totals -282.60 -372.17 -204.16 -£2,041.60 -£2,881.65

The total number of pips I have missed is something like 35.21 (£351.10) bringing the signal-2-signal loss to £1,689.54 (168.95 pips). I may have missed further signals but as the results are not available on the website I cannot confirm this.

You can join Trading Elite Club here:

SENT THE BELOW TO GRAHAM LAURIE TODAY....ANY BETS ON AN HONEST RERPLY

"hi
this is not remotely good enough. You endorsed this service with knobs on.
if you were conned you need to clearly say so. you presumably did very well with affiliate fees.

"Both Paul and I have received a heap of e-mails from people that
are over the moon with this service and here are a few snippets
from some of those e-mails:" (love to see and source these emails)

The whole thing is clearly a well thought out scam which can only work effectively if the endorsements are good. you had a well regarded site with fairly accurate 30 day reviews, enough to give an indication as to the viability of what you were reviewing. your credibility is well shot after this and you need to redeem it.

if on the other hand you knew what you were doing, well, then i´m wasting my sweetness here,,,, but something tells me you were well conned. you need to come right out and say so

there was worse than this from you but just to remind.(above).......... you cant write and circulate stuff like this then suspend a review and walk away. thanks to the internet this will follow you unless you deal with it honestly now"

Here you go boys & girls, the latest 'hot off the press' email communication from the inimitable Paul Chalmers, received today, enjoy :-

WARNING BEFORE READING, THE PIGEON ENGLISH MAY BRING ON A HEAVY MIGRAINE

Hi Everyone

We continue to make points and everything has settled down very well. The main emphasis has been in the background on me working to get this auto system working ASAP so we can get it out to you. For those that saw the webinars (there is now a recording on training page) you know exactly what is coming and the emails i get urging me on is evidence you want this very quickly. And why wouldn't you with the points you will be making without doing anything. I was great to see that since last week i have been updating every day what it is doing. Even last night which was pretty pathetic stuck to this 1.3600 (which gave us so much problems yesterday afternoon) it made 43 points. With this we will be getting much bigger trades as you want. This blends in quite nicely then with the smaller live trades during the day, so quick action and slow steady combined. The differences will then suit every ones needs.

I am doing some very short webinars this weekend with the update on progress so far which I am sure you will be very pleased with since we only started on this on Monday. Just to reassure you and answer a load of emails on the subject then you will be getting this free for a month, if we make points then i will be asking so you are totally able to trial this with no financial implications to you upfront just as I said on the webinars.

I will post the links this afternoon on the updates page. We are in for a very exciting c couple of weeks and I am looking forward to it.

Let me re emphasis this it WILL only be made available to existing members when it is introduced. No one will be able to just waltz into the club and just use this. Loyalty comes with its rewards and I keep my promise.

We will soon be trading two markets and I am doing the work at the moment to select the best addition.

Pappa C

I hear Chalmers is considering entering this years 'Britains Got Talent', he just can't decide whether to put himself forward as the worlds most useless trader or the worlds most illiterate tw*t, maybe you guys can advise him on the most suitable option :cheesy:

I hear Chalmers is considering entering this years 'Britains Got Talent', he just can't decide whether to put himself forward as the worlds most useless trader or the worlds most illiterate tw*t, maybe you guys can advise him on the most suitable option :cheesy:

I think we are more likely to see him on watchdog or rogue traders :cheesy:

Another exclusive communication from Paul Chalmers in his seemingly never ending search of discovery along the Holy Grail Highway :-

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that the links are up on the website on the updates page for webinars tomorrow for the autotrading progress update as promised. As you may be aware I gave everyone a taster of what is to come after the autotrading is up. I have had so many emails about it since I briefly spoke about it today. Even though tomorrow is about update on auto progress I will for a few minutes show you what is next in the pipeline. It is the Hang Seng system I have which as I said makes normally anything from 150 points to 1000 points on a winning trade which there are many. I have a method by which i can reap huge points with little financial risk. I will show you live tomorrow a quick preview as the many emails have requested.

Regards

Pappa C

Thoughts people?

Ahh Anagrams you gotta love em!!

12a406bfacbee3ca8caabb18b56d54d01239cd9f6df5a5bbe898bb44949a05806g.jpg

Wanna Play?...

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

Hi KC, The Hang Heng System, yes i think quite a few people would prefer seeing him on a rope.

When Paul comes up with the goods which will be very shortly you muppets will be fighting over the rope to see who jumps first because yous will be that depressed about another good guy has finally made it with his brilliant system:idea:

Just remember there is a hairs breadth between genius and nut case and you lot that are full of the crap comments are in the nut case category but i prefer to pity yous rather than vilify:clap:

When Paul comes up with the goods which will be very shortly you muppets will be fighting over the rope to see who jumps first because yous will be that depressed about another good guy has finally made it with his brilliant system:idea:

Just remember there is a hairs breadth between genius and nut case and you lot that are full of the crap comments are in the nut case category but i prefer to pity yous rather than vilify:clap:

Don, I worry about you. You seem to be a serial system tart, running from one to the other chasing the dream that someone will hand you the keys to the mansion.

They won't. All of these things are scams.

Don, I worry about you. You seem to be a serial system tart, running from one to the other chasing the dream that someone will hand you the keys to the mansion.

They won't. All of these things are scams.

Try loosening up cut out the offensive crap and then people just might listen to you
I also meant to say you come across like a disgusting little creature, so clean your act up

Last edited:
Try loosening up cut out the offensive crap and then people just might listen to you
I also meant to say you come across like a disgusting little creature, so clean your act up

LOL It is the truth that offends you. You want to believe that one of these twerps is going to sell you the secret to riches for £150 or whatever it is. You want to maintain your pathetic fantasy, and so you attack those who try to enlighten you.

You are just meat for the scammers, yet you embrace and defend them, your tireless optimism leading you blindly into the embrace of the next one. How many systems and trading rooms have you tried? When will you wake up and stop wasting your money?

If you carry on as you are, you will always be a failure.

LOL It is the truth that offends you. You want to believe that one of these twerps is going to sell you the secret to riches for £150 or whatever it is. You want to maintain your pathetic fantasy, and so you attack those who try to enlighten you.

You are just meat for the scammers, yet you embrace and defend them, your tireless optimism leading you blindly into the embrace of the next one. How many systems and trading rooms have you tried? When will you wake up and stop wasting your money?

If you carry on as you are, you will always be a failure.

The truth hurts you i see.
As far as me being a failure you have got no idea you dont even know me so it is quite easy for me to ignore your sad crap you disgusting little man

The truth hurts you i see.
As far as me being a failure you have got no idea you dont even know me so it is quite easy for me to ignore your sad crap you disgusting little man

Unfortunately, I do know. I have read your posts and you chase desperately after every third rate forex scam going in the mad hope that one of them will be the free money ticket you are looking for.

I am saying this for your own good - you are wasting your time and your money. Learn to trade or give it up and go and do something else.

If you don't, you will always be a looser.

Unfortunately, I do know. I have read your posts and you chase desperately after every third rate forex scam going in the mad hope that one of them will be the free money ticket you are looking for.

I am saying this for your own good - you are wasting your time and your money. Learn to trade or give it up and go and do something else.

If you don't, you will always be a looser.

I take it you meant loser like yourself.
Enough time spent once again with a disgusting little man i dont want to insult creatures this time .
You have made my day once again. so go away and refrain from answering.

I take it you meant loser like yourself.

LMAO No I meant "loooooooooooser" :LOL::clap:

Enough time spent once again with a disgusting little man i dont want to insult creatures this time .
You have made my day once again. so go away and refrain from answering.

Don't go away, I'm enjoying this. You can't face up to the truth. You love giving money to these scammers, who take your hard-earned pittance whilst they laugh at what a loooooooooooooooooooser you are.

However I express myself, I am trying to help you, to open your eyes to the truth. But you prefer fantasy over reality, you prefer to feed parasites. That is why you are, and will remain, a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!

Although no forum is, or indeed should, seen as a spelling competition I still cannot help but feel that anyone that uses the expression 'yous' shows a lack of intelligence and truly belongs in chav central.

Well done :cheesy: