Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

When Paul comes up with the goods which will be very shortly you muppets will be fighting over the rope to see who jumps first because yous will be that depressed about another good guy has finally made it with his brilliant system:idea:

Just remember there is a hairs breadth between genius and nut case and you lot that are full of the crap comments are in the nut case category but i prefer to pity yous rather than vilify:clap:
isnt he comming up with the goods already:confused:, i thought he was making 500- 600 pips a week , or thats why your meant to be paying him for ent you ? now hes gonna start his novices trading the HANG SENG,? i think you lot deserve all that you get from him if you carry on paying this prat money for his stupid schemes that he ent even got the BOLL**ks to trade hisself with his own money

isnt he comming up with the goods already:confused:, i thought he was making 500- 600 pips a week , or thats why your meant to be paying him for ent you ? now hes gonna start his novices trading the HANG SENG,? i think you lot deserve all that you get from him if you carry on paying this prat money for his stupid schemes that he ent even got the BOLL**ks to trade hisself with his own money

A good point. :)

Although no forum is, or indeed should, seen as a spelling competition I still cannot help but feel that anyone that uses the expression 'yous' shows a lack of intelligence and truly belongs in chav central.

Well done :cheesy:

Sorry it should have been ewes as all you sheep can only follow each other after the rams have interfered with YOUS

Sorry it should have been ewes as all you sheep can only follow each other after the rams have interfered with YOUS

LOL Donk, I've looked at your posts for a laugh. Virtually every single one is some pathetic bleating about how this or that scam system hasn't worked, what do you guys think about the next one. It's beyond pitiful - like I said, you are a serial system tart.

Once again, the people that you send money are abusing you and laughing at you, and yet you keep going back for more.

This is genuine, honest advice - learn to trade or go and find something else to do.

Your post history is very interesting and amusing reading, but it shows how pathetic and far from success you are.

When Paul comes up with the goods which will be very shortly you muppets will be fighting over the rope to see who jumps first because yous will be that depressed about another good guy has finally made it with his brilliant system:idea:

Just remember there is a hairs breadth between genius and nut case and you lot that are full of the crap comments are in the nut case category but i prefer to pity yous rather than vilify:clap:

Genius!

:LOL:

LOL Donk, I've looked at your posts for a laugh. Virtually every single one is some pathetic bleating about how this or that scam system hasn't worked, what do you guys think about the next one. It's beyond pitiful - like I said, you are a serial system tart.

Once again, the people that you send money are abusing you and laughing at you, and yet you keep going back for more.

This is genuine, honest advice - learn to trade or go and find something else to do.

Your post history is very interesting and amusing reading, but it shows how pathetic and far from success you are.
great post pazienza, what i cant understand is this we are all traders trying to make some extra money , in some cases doing it for a living to give u & your families a better live style, but why would you pay some dude £100 or more a month thats got none of your interests at heart to sit in front of his computer giving you signals that he is not taking hisself ? this guy is living of your supscpitions not off his trading, if he had to live off his trading , he would end in the glomorgan town centre with a begging cup in his hand:rolleyes:

great post pazienza, what i cant understand is this we are all traders trying to make some extra money , in some cases doing it for a living to give u & your families a better live style, but why would you pay some dude £100 or more a month thats got none of your interests at heart to sit in front of his computer giving you signals that he is not taking hisself ? this guy is living of your supscpitions not off his trading, if he had to live off his trading , he would end in the glomorgan town centre with a begging cup in his hand:rolleyes:

Another ewe and a total waste of time and effort this will be the only answer you get

You're obviously a paid up member Don555 and clearly happy with the results, could you tell us how long you've been a member and post your results. I'd appreciate a constructive reply and no nonsense, this thread resembles a childrens playground hard to believe some of you guys are adults!

You're obviously a paid up member Don555 and clearly happy with the results, could you tell us how long you've been a member and post your results. I'd appreciate a constructive reply and no nonsense, this thread resembles a childrens playground hard to believe some of you guys are adults!

Either you are the scammers in a very poor disguise (papa smurf or whatever this a$$hole calls himself) or you are a gullible idiot.

Read the thread - if there is not enough here to make you run away from this "club" :)lol::clap:) then frankly you deserve to get robbed.

For Don and all the other plants or subscribers. You should ask yourself this...

Even if Chalmers does get lucky with a few points here and there...why would you why would you want to do business with a guy who has totally misrepresented himself and what he does???

Leopard and spots... think about it.

I can't be @ssed to go into it as all the info is in this here. If anyone signs up for this nonsense having looked at this thread they would need to question their sanity.

Shankshaft, maybe it some comments are childish,but a lot are true,if your unsure about whether to join,don't take our word for it,look at cashmaster site under FAILED section

Theres really nope for you at all is there, words "almost" fail me, however;

dont you realise that has been using delaying tactics since day one, think about the long and sometimes incredible list of excuses he has come up with as a way of explaining why things are not working. This is a careful plan to get as many subs as possible from people like you.

Anyone with a half a brain realised this and got out early on or was booted out for daring to challenge him.

He lives off people like you and when you eventually leave which u will, as noone can be that stupid ..... he will replace you will more numpties.

Fact is he has never once take accountability/responsiblity for anything.

There are so many holes in his service you could drive the UK national debt through and wouldnt notice.

My advice is read about Price Action, read the right books and i you put your mind to it you will laugh at this in a couple of years.

Just admit u got turned over and move on

ST

Theres really nope for you at all is there, words "almost" fail me, however;

dont you realise that has been using delaying tactics since day one, think about the long and sometimes incredible list of excuses he has come up with as a way of explaining why things are not working. This is a careful plan to get as many subs as possible from people like you.

Anyone with a half a brain realised this and got out early on or was booted out for daring to challenge him.

He lives off people like you and when you eventually leave which u will, as noone can be that stupid ..... he will replace you will more numpties.

Fact is he has never once take accountability/responsiblity for anything.

There are so many holes in his service you could drive the UK national debt through and wouldnt notice.

My advice is read about Price Action, read the right books and i you put your mind to it you will laugh at this in a couple of years.

Just admit u got turned over and move on

ST

Can u numpties or so called experts not tell when you are being wound up.
Who needs advice no one but yourselves that is why you lot hang about here just to see what scraps of useless info you can pick up and worse still or give out useless advice:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Who needs advice no one but yourselves that is why you lot hang about here just to see what scraps of useless info you can pick up and worse still or give out useless advice:clap::clap::clap::clap:

How long before the disgusting little pazman pervert comments, would anyone like to bet on it :clap::clap::clap:

Yet another person who has spectacularly missed the point:cheesy:

You may or may not be a wind up merchant...only you know that.

The reason this thread exists and why it has a valid purpose..is to try and expose to$$ers like Paul Chalmers and warn people against the likes of Graham Laurie who was more than prepared to try and clean up off the backs of the gullible.

Unfortunately there are too many potential victims out there for unscrupulous people like Chalmers/Laurie to exploit and everybody needs a voice(y)

You definitely need help in a big way! :rolleyes:

You in your gladiator get up remind me of people like david icke and his ilk who predict the end of the world on a certain date you all cling together and beleive this crap and when the date has come and gone you lot turn round and say we did not beleive it anyway, reason being you can not think for yourselves:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yet another person who has spectacularly missed the point:cheesy:

You may or may not be a wind up merchant...only you know that.

The reason this thread exists and why it has a valid purpose..is to try and expose to$$ers like Paul Chalmers and warn people against the likes of Graham Laurie who was more than prepared to try and clean up off the backs of the gullible.

Unfortunately there are too many potential victims out there for unscrupulous people like Chalmers/Laurie to exploit and everybody needs a voice(y)

There we go again another expert or should i say brain surgeon has spoken, how predictable you lot are:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: