Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Good one KDW.

Keep us posted if you can. it will be interesting to see if he does pay you. He will either have a list of CCJ's as long as his arm in which case he won't care or he will be concerned about his future credit status and won't want to pick up a CCJ.

Good luck

UOTE=kdwjohn;1426218]im in the process. i ve issued the claim. hes got till the 23rd and then i will issue a judgement against him[/QUOTE]

Good one KDW.

Keep us posted if you can. it will be interesting to see if he does pay you. He will either have a list of CCJ's as long as his arm in which case he won't care or he will be concerned about his future credit status and won't want to pick up a CCJ.

Good luck

UOTE=kdwjohn;1426218]im in the process. i ve issued the claim. hes got till the 23rd and then i will issue a judgement against him
[/QUOTE]

will do

About 240 scalping and 160 signal to signal. Not really into forums, waste of time listening to people moaning. But there you have it.

Mung those figures are BS

Don't know (or care) where you get them from. People are only interested for the amusement factor anyway.

okay how do I prove them? anyway Paul is going to let you all have access to the results page in the members area soon, take a look for yourselves

Mung those figures are BS

Don't know (or care) where you get them from. People are only interested for the amusement factor anyway.

Post an account statement mung. I bet that muppet can't even post a simulator statement that shows earnings far less for a live account.

Come on there are hundreds of people reading this every day. If those figures are true just put up some proof and you and your brainless brother will be millionaires soon..

I'll survive.

As for conspiracy theories. All in black and white from yer man. Nobody else needs to bother

ummm nope, you don't actually have to be subscribed, im not a subscriber dipsht, but will be as soon as it goes cashmaster again not to worry

So let me get this straight, we've got to pay your moronic brother £100 to see a made up list of horsesh*t results that he typed onto a website?

Sounds like a great deal..