Trading club in South London

Hi all
I am driving over to london from Ireland wounding is anyone meeting up over the weekend in are around London area would invite me a long ?

hey doberman,

there is one happening in south kensington by the london forex group. i have personally never been to one before but i heard they are pretty productive and they serve cold beer. PM me if you wanna tag along....think its drinks and dinner

Hi Guys

Just a reminder that next meeting is 06/09/09, 1.30pm, Prince of Wales Pub in Wimbledon.

There are some exciting items on. I am once again looking for best and worst trades from traders out there. I've got a cracking one to show (EURUSD). We also have a guest speaker whom I think might be of great interest to all, especially pipnator.

Luca, thanks for booking and sorry for this late request but could you also book the screen and projector-that would be fab.

Will be posting agenda mid week.

Doberman-you are most welcome to come along-you would be our first international visitor!:cheesy:

hey deepak, sounds really excting but unfortunately i will not be attending any of the future meetups anymore....wishing everyone the best of luck...and if i can be of any assistance to someone new to trading...pls drop me a line ........... cheers

Hi All,

Is it confirmed for today?
We have the room w/ projector at the Prince of Wales.
Who is coming today? I am sorry Pipnator is not coming.

Hope to see you there.

Ciao,
Luca

Hi Luca

All going ahead as planned. Hard to say who exactly is attending as often people turn up without indicating on forum.

See you all later!

Hi,

I booked The Prince of Wales from 1.30 Sunday 6/9.
Address: 2 Hartfield Rd, Wimbledon, London, SW19 3TA

It will be £50 for the afternoon. If we need the projector + screen will be £20 extra.

See you there,
Luca

Does this pub have parking.. or else is there any parking nearby?

Hi DD

There is a Morrison's nearby. Ithink (not 100% certain), parking is free on a Sunday

Couldn't make it ...

Sorry all,

Couldn't make it in the end although I did try... and I even had a best trade / worst trade presentation to show. That will have to wait for another time.

Hope all goes well,

Kind regards,

MP

Thanks to Luca for booking the venue and Deepak for running the meeting. I found it really constructive and Deepak's format works well for me. I am looking forward to the next meeting I can get to after my hols!

Christopher

I will be away for 2 weeks starting 29th Sept. I hope to join the meetings again when i get back and wish you all well in your trading! Don't give up chaps!

Hi Folks

South London Trading Club, next meeting on 04/10/09, 1.30pm, Wimbledon

Please confirm attendance here and we will only book/arrange venue if there are sufficient numbers.

I am on hols at mo but back on 04/10/09. Before leaving, went to a trade symposium in London and most useful talk was on 'commonest mistakes spreadbetters make'. - have list, will share. MP please could we use your best and worst trdaes on the day and I think Luca has one to share as well.

See you all soon

South London Trading Club, 04/10/09, 1.30pm, Wimbledon

Hi Folks

So far myself and Luca are in. I think we should assume above meeting is cancelled (to be rearranged) unless we get at least 5 more responses by Saturday. I will update On Saturday

Happy trading

Hi,

I agree: I am in, but we should postpone if there are not at least 4-5 people.

Let me know by Saturday end of morning I can give a call to the pub and postpone or confirm.

Luca

Sorry ....my neighbours cat has diarrhoea for the past few days .... so cant make this one.

Hi Folks

Evidently, meeting for 04/10/09 will be rearranged. I would suggest 18/10/09 for next meeting.