Part Time London Traders required for new investment club

tiptastic2

Hi all,

Interested in starting up a new investment club for people based in London. Looking for people who would be interested. Meet up once a week for group discussions, ideas, views etc.
I have a few years experience of trading mainly currencies, small amount of shares (mainly investments) & commodities. I tend to trade with 3 to 1yr view on the markets using a combination of fundamental and technical analysis. I have never being part of an investment club before so I am new to this.
Hopefully a few of you will respond ([email protected]) and we can meet up to discuss.
Genuine people only please.

This sounds interesting but yeah I reckon monthly would be better for me than weekly.

Hi Tiptastic,

I've visited a view times the TIC in London. The meetings were very interesting and done by people who know what they're doing and trading for a living them selves.
Just an idea before you put a lot of time into something that might be already there.

Wzzl

Hi Tiptastic,

I've visited a view times the TIC in London. The meetings were very interesting and done by people who know what they're doing and trading for a living them selves.
Just an idea before you put a lot of time into something that might be already there.

Wzzl
Learnt hardly anything at the TIC in London, and felt ripped off paying £30 for just a couple of hours, they seem to recruit the same seminar speakers every week.

Do you successfully trade TIC in London's strategies?

Learnt hardly anything at the TIC in London, and felt ripped off paying £30 for just a couple of hours, they seem to recruit the same seminar speakers every week.

Do you successfully trade TIC in London's strategies?

Hi Soros,

Like your name :D,

Sorry to hear that those strategies didn't work out for you.

Personally I'm hardly interested in trading picks or strategies from others as I'm working on my own, and up until now trading my own works for me, and in the past using others strategies never worked for me :eek:

What I did like about TIC is that there are several traders that trade for a living and there stories are very interesting. There very modest and you don't hear from them, they just sit quietly in the corner of the room :whistling). It's funny the people who make the most noise are often the ..... Back to this little group of traders, their approach to money management and the simplicity that some of them trade with was rather inspiring to me. To me that was very inspiring as I made trading waaay to complex and thought I needed more complexity to get successful.
Now back to simplicity I can see my EC rising :)

But of course every body has it's own path to trading :p just find a group that fits to your need and character. I'm living in Holland and I just visited TIC a couple of times when I lived in London last December and I liked it. Here in Holland I haven't found a group yet that matches what I've seen in London yet :p

Happy trading! and good luck finding your match :)

Wzzl

Part Time Trader

I have a very good system that
is good for short term trades and occasionally long term. Presently long on US Crude Oil take profit $76. I would be very causious in taking any long term views in this climate, except in commodities. I trade currencies, indices and commodities. Hoping to go full time later this year.

just moved to london from oz, am looking for part time traders in forex and index traders. Have traded before but been out for twelve months or so.. What area of london are people thinking of meeting in..

Talk soon hopefully.