trading across six pairs..

I don't feel comfortable here anymore, if you want the truth. I think there are people out to get me.:(

I think you do make yourself a target occasionally and also seem to like to play the part of the 'victim'. It's only the internets, don't take it too seriously...(y)

I think you do make yourself a target occasionally and also seem to like to play the part of the 'victim'. It's only the internets, don't take it too seriously...(y)

how do i make myself a target, and thanks for admitting this. that i am a target.:(

how do i make myself a target, and thanks for admitting this. that i am a target.:(

Don't worry Pip I'll kick their @rse if they keep picking on you........oh wait a minute, I need to think this through.......hmmmm... kicking @rses = get locked in the dungeon again.... hmmmm you may be on your own for a while, the food is terrible down there !

Take it all with a pinch of salt, remember, no one on here has a fkg scooby.............ohhhh waaaaaait, sorry text tourettes again......."ahem......every one on here is a master of the markets, especially your best mate post-it, he seems very respectful towards you & never condescending at all, coz he's a nice chap !"

See, a week with no light & just bread & water being my highlight of the day.... totally reformed !

"place a fkg trade damn you !!!!"..... sorry, tourretes again !

Don't worry Pip I'll kick their @rse if they keep picking on you........oh wait a minute, I need to think this through.......hmmmm... kicking @rses = get locked in the dungeon again.... hmmmm you may be on your own for a while, the food is terrible down there !

Take it all with a pinch of salt, remember, no one on here has a fkg scooby.............ohhhh waaaaaait, sorry text tourettes again......."ahem......every one on here is a master of the markets, especially your best mate post-it, he seems very respectful towards you & never condescending at all, coz he's a nice chap !"

See, a week with no light & just bread & water being my highlight of the day.... totally reformed !

"place a fkg trade damn you !!!!"..... sorry, tourretes again !

you hate me, i know you do.

i'm not a bad guy, i'm a pretty good guy.

i am just another guy. trying to make it happen.

w/o hurting anyone.

you hate me, i know you do.

i'm not a bad guy, i'm a pretty good guy.

i am just another guy. trying to make it happen.

w/o hurting anyone.

Bit strong mate, I don't hate anyone on here, that would mean I care !

kiss and make up

giphy.gif

FXX that image reminds made me they made me wear a gimp mask down in those forum dungeons, they were saying something about "bringing out zeb" I'll do anything not to have to wear that mask again..... & the snooker ball........they.......they.....no it's.....it's too painful to recall !

"per-leeeeeeease don't send me back down there !"

ok, i'mgoing to come back

i don't OWN the market

do best i can at gaming a PORTION of it

thats all i can do

and i might fail at that

but, dammit, don't hate me for trying

ok, i'mgoing to come back

i don't OWN the market

do best i can at gaming a PORTION of it

thats all i can do

and i might fail at that

but, dammit, don't hate me for trying
thats better-sometimes you try and force **** to happen-never do that-admit mistakes and move on-stop being angry-
ps u r off ignore-wise up mate-

thats better-sometimes you try and force **** to happen-never do that-admit mistakes and move on-stop being angry-
ps u r off ignore-wise up mate-
your not easy guy to get next to, you sound like my dad:innocent:

make something of yourself, I am dd