Traders - Warning !

Was your question not answered in the forex tsd thread ?

Quote, "they regularly revoke membership of those who have a site of their own"
Answered by a senior member from forex tsd. :confused:

Many others have been revoked not having a site of his own (like me),not selling anything, no violating any rules (the rules FF ITSELF HAS PUT IN PLACE in their forum) and with no explanation (requested many times using the contact form...usually very efficient tool), so the question is still open. Something fishy there,IMHO... and we will proove it with some hard cold facts, in the future,i think.

I don't buy that. There are many users with sites at forexfactory. I had link to my site for 6 months and nothing. It was after the threads I made that they terminated me. Not just me, everyone that worked on these theories who were major contributors who had NO sites or link to any sites. Even if you say this link stuff, that wouldn't apply to 95% of the users that they terminated. Besides, they could tell me if that is the case to remove the link. That's what any professional site/person would do. They have an agreement which we agree to, I haven't violated that agreement. They even allow commercial users. What they do when they find a user being commercial is tag them as commercial, that's it. They don't terminate them for that. There is something bigger, some deeper dark stuff in this forex world we live in my friend.. money runs deeper than blood for most people these days.. sad but true.

Trying to understand why you got banned from FF. Without giving away your own formula for success, what are the principles your TZ/RZ strategy is based on?

It's based on random stochastic process theories that the markets tend to be more recurrent (ranging) than transient (trending). And that they tend to be about > 97% recurrent under certain conditions. Anyways, this is not the place to talk about that. If you want to read more, there is google search (not to be mean, sorry). Just want to help keep this thread on topic.

ive been reading through your discussion on the other forum, It appears that you joined here ( as well as many other forums ) just to blacken the name of FF. Would it not of been better to forget about FF and continue your discussions and development here.

ive been reading through your discussion on the other forum, It appears that you joined here ( as well as many other forums ) just to blacken the name of FF. Would it not of been better to forget about FF and continue your discussions and development here.

Will be interesting to see if any trading related discussion takes place in the coming weeks....if not and all they are doing here is bitching, then that activity will be cut short and they can take up any issues directly with FF.

Will be interesting to see if any trading related discussion takes place in the coming weeks....if not and all they are doing here is bitching, then that activity will be cut short and they can take up any issues directly with FF.

counter_violent, I am sure you are a reasonable person. You can call this bitching or whatever you want. I have done my job of making my voice heard.

This is a public forum isn't it? About Forex? Well, ForexFactory is about Forex, one of the biggest forex forums and probably much bigger than this. I think this forum members who are forex traders just like you and me or want to be should be made aware about these forums (including this one most likely). Do you seriously think the forum which you are a moderator of which you think you own, cares for the the best interest of the traders. They are just using your time and effort to make a ton of money from you. They could care less, its their bottom line that matters, thats $$$. They are simply looking out for the best interest of the brokers that they are funded by. Do you know exactly how much broker affiliates programs pay for a single signup? **** ton of money I recently got to find out. Look it up. There is a huge conflict of interest going on.

Anyways, how exactly do you expect us to take this issue directly with FF smart guy ;)? Do you have any suggestions? We emailed them, messaged them, we had existing members reach out to them, nothing, no explanations. So we are everywhere getting public attention to this matter. Kill this thread or shut me up, it doesn't matter. My job is done! Peace!

counter_violent, I am sure you are a reasonable person. You can call this bitching or whatever you want. I have done my job of making my voice heard.

This is a public forum isn't it? About Forex? Well, ForexFactory is about Forex, one of the biggest forex forums and probably much bigger than this. I think this forum members who are forex traders just like you and me or want to be should be made aware about these forums (including this one most likely). Do you seriously think the forum which you are a moderator of which you think you own, cares for the the best interest of the traders. They are just using your time and effort to make a ton of money from you. They could care less, its their bottom line that matters, thats $$$. They are simply looking out for the best interest of the brokers that they are funded by. Do you know exactly how much broker affiliates programs pay for a single signup? **** ton of money I recently got to find out. Look it up. There is a huge conflict of interest going on.

Anyways, how exactly do you expect us to take this issue directly with FF smart guy ;)? Do you have any suggestions? We emailed them, messaged them, we had existing members reach out to them, nothing, no explanations. So we are everywhere getting public attention to this matter. Kill this thread or shut me up, it doesn't matter. My job is done! Peace!

Well, you certainly seem to like ranting about one thing or another !

Just to let you know....moderation at T2W is independent of both the site owner and those in admin. So, you have a level playing field from the start.

But, if you do want to pick a fight, then ranting at the mods here is the best way to go, cos the fight will be over in seconds.

Attachments

• i-m-watching-you.gif
    i-m-watching-you.gif
    809.5 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Well, you certainly seem to like ranting about one thing or another !

Just to let you know....moderation at T2W is independent of both the site owner and those in admin. So, you have a level playing field from the start.

But, if you do want to pick a fight, then ranting at the mods here is the best way to go, cos the fight will be over in seconds.

Look man, I got nothing against you or your forum. Just be nice. This is a public forum, you don't own this thing. You are acting like you are some mafia big shot.. haha We are here to make our voices heard. That's all. If you got a problem with that, which it sounds like you do, it will only just prove my point as to how these forums are being run by anyone who reads this and they will become aware. You might be watching but but do what you wish because the world is watching you.

I am not here to pick any fights with anyone. Frankly I don't care. Go ahead and ban me from here as well and see if I care. Your users will see that there is no freedom here as well. Just a bunch of power hungry mods going ape sh*t crazy. That's if that's what you are, I am not calling you that since you haven't done anything yet other than acting like you are a boss just because you got rights to moderate content. Just don't make threats. That's not very cool. It's easy to push a bunch of keyboard buttons and be all nerdy. It's more difficult to stand for something that one believes in. You should be supporting us and trying to get to the bottom of this and asking for evidence and such rather than judging as if you know something, which you don't. Even if you don't believe it or not, I am on your side, I support the common man, I support the traders, I want traders to be successful, and I want us to be in an even playing field and have the same capacity to compete with the brokers that trade against us because they think/know that we are pathetic losers because they keep us that way.

Anyways, let's rest this argument, its pointless. I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. Like I said, got nothing against you. I have no idea why it seems like you might have something against me just for saying something about forex factory. I'm sure this will make people who read this think, whose side you are on really. Are you moderating content in order to protect your broker's and your master's interests or are you a free man looking out for the benefit of your fellow man? We only gain any fulfillment from the good service we provide, I strongly believe in that.

Think about it, yea? Peace my friend! Hope you have a very happy new year.

I do not have much respect for people complaining about something or someone only when they have been kicked out of the door........

Also I do not understand why they are so bitter, if someone does not want me, I do not want to know why, I will think they do not deserve me unless I am addicted to them (hallo? anybody there?)

Also they strong reaction in this thread to the current members of this forum lacks of grace and respect......

For what I understand FF has always been a place of not much transparency (but they did not know that, Hallo N. 2?), for what somebody told me (which I cannot confirm), they have hidden deals going on between administration, some senior members and advertiser.

Last edited:
Put it to the TEST man
start your own fav topic right here on this forum and .....................??

Let's see what happens if anything !!

I have no idea why it seems like you might have something against me just for saying something about forex factory. I'm sure this will make people who read this think, whose side you are on really. Are you moderating content in order to protect your broker's and your master's interests or are you a free man looking out for the benefit of your fellow man?
Hi saver0,
I would like to welcome you as a new member to T2W but, so far, in the short time you've been here, you've been rude to some of our long standing and well respected members - which strikes me as being a very odd way to make new friends.

I don't know anything about the way FF operates or whether or not your claims about them have validity. However, I do know how T2W is run and what you assert in your posts is completely wrong. As counter_violent has told you, moderators and Admin' are completely separate. Without even bothering to check with him, I can assure you his comments are completely unilateral and not made at my request, at the request of the site's owner (Sharky) or anyone else on the Admin team.

If you wish to voice your concerns here about FF, I have no issue with that, so long as you do so within the confines of our Community Constitution. If you wish to pick up where you left off and continue discussions about your trading theories - I positively welcome that. However, please don't come here and make all manner of (mostly incorrect) assumptions about the way T2W is run and start accusing us of having a conflict of interest etc. The forum isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, mistakes have been made in the past and possibly, mistakes will be made in the future. However, I can tell you categorically that T2W exists for the benefit of its members and we don't knowingly or deliberately do anything that's not in their best interests.

Happy New Year to you and I hope your time at T2W is both fruitful and enjoyable.
Tim.

Go ahead and ban me from here as well and see if I care..

Well I suggest you all scurry back to forex factory, Apologise to the nice mods there and maybe they will forgive you seen as its xmas.

Because, you may not of realised, no one here actually gives a to$$ ether way.

I do not have much respect for people complaining about something or someone only when they have been kicked out of the door........

Also I do not understand why they are so bitter, if someone does not want me, I do not want to know why, I will think they do not deserve me unless I am addicted to them (hallo? anybody there?)

Also they strong reaction in this thread to the current members of this forum lacks of grace and respect......

For what I understand FF has always been a place of not much transparency (but they did not know that, Hallo N. 2?), for what somebody told me (which I cannot confirm), they have hidden deals going on between administration, some senior members and advertiser.

I just can agree the bolded, sorry...

Hi saver0,
I would like to welcome you as a new member to T2W but, so far, in the short time you've been here, you've been rude to some of our long standing and well respected members - which strikes me as being a very odd way to make new friends.

I don't know anything about the way FF operates or whether or not your claims about them have validity. However, I do know how T2W is run and what you assert in your posts is completely wrong. As counter_violent has told you, moderators and Admin' are completely separate. Without even bothering to check with him, I can assure you his comments are completely unilateral and not made at my request, at the request of the site's owner (Sharky) or anyone else on the Admin team.

If you wish to voice your concerns here about FF, I have no issue with that, so long as you do so within the confines of our Community Constitution. If you wish to pick up where you left off and continue discussions about your trading theories - I positively welcome that. However, please don't come here and make all manner of (mostly incorrect) assumptions about the way T2W is run and start accusing us of having a conflict of interest etc. The forum isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, mistakes have been made in the past and possibly, mistakes will be made in the future. However, I can tell you categorically that T2W exists for the benefit of its members and we don't knowingly or deliberately do anything that's not in their best interests.

Happy New Year to you and I hope your time at T2W is both fruitful and enjoyable.
Tim.

Sorry for me replying you..i know you was talking with Saver0, but permit me my humble opinion.
The fact is that it seems no one cares of the truth,just everybody think about its own interest...and very few have the habit to think out of the box (great plague of this century dominated by media).
Why if someone call a PERSON liar,scammer,crook etc in a forum, all are ready to jump on that and if someone try to warn people agaisnt very UNFAIR practices perpetrated by a BIG FORUM MANAGMENT, what he gets (here too) is being attacked saying "if they banned you there is a reason..you are the scammer!".
We don't ask anybody to believe us blindly, but just to have an open fair debate, this yes. Cause, for who has not understood yet, FF gave us nothing as motivation (they refuse to reply our messages even!), while we the ex FF contributors have given so much to their community, for free.

Just my half cent.. not meaning to offend anyone, but when some people say "you watch too much tv" .."noone gives you a care here", it's just a demonstration of my previous assertions.. (a.k.a no one cares of the real truth & thinking "out of the box" is a really out of fashion habit...better having the brain in idle mode on...).

Any ex FF guys with something interesting to post is I am sure more than welcome here. I am not part of the management, just a poster.

There has been very few disputes that I have noticed, of any magnitude.

If you have good points to make, then settle in. I doubt the bogeymen will chase you across the forums, especially if you use another nick to be sure.

:sleep:

Hi saver0,

I really appreciate you writing to me and that speaks a lot. I'm not sure if you read the entire thread.

Look at the accusations that your members have made without having any proof.
Lightning McQueen
"yeah right, pull the other one. you were all caught red handed and got the boot fair and square mid scam. you may get somewhere with babypips in your trawl but you will not get anywhere here."
- this just sounds like jealousy and bitterness and some kind of a built up anger.. no idea why..

counter_violent
"if not and all they are doing here is bitching"
And here you have one of your moderators call what we doing, bitching. Pretty sad isn't it?

Do you call that respect? What part of my writing was disrespectful. I defended myself of false accusations. I didn't accuse your site, I made people aware what might be happening. I have no idea what your real motives are. I don't know who owns this site, who their real partners are, or what goes under the table, nothing. But you replying, a staff of T2W speaks highly of this site because at FF we wouldn't get a single staff member to reply to anything. So it's clear that this site is unlike FF but I have my doubts as I rightly should have after seeing what happened. When its for profit with huge banner ads left and right. And just look at this broker fxpro alone which you are partnered with, this is how their affiliate program pays in case people aren't aware:
http://online-affiliate-programs.com/portfolio/fxpro-affiliates/
And here are the ratings of the broker which you guys are promoting left and right:
http://www.forex-broker-rating.com/comments/fxpro_financial_services_ltd.?type=broker

I'm not accusing your company of anything.. but seriously, you guys want traders to succeed by signing up with brokers like this? I don't know.. maybe.. it just makes me think you know?

Anyways, I am here to make my voice heard about what happened. Our fight is with FF not T2W so let's go back to that.

Because, you may not of realised, no one here actually gives a to$$ ether way.
Even though you seem not to care, what if this happened to you like my friend gg53 sayed at babypips
"What would YOU do IF:

Your "country" - "land of the free and the home of the brave" - will shut your mouth, bann your writing, burn your books, and revoke and cancel your citizenship -
without any warning or explanation?

What will be YOUR course of action?"

We are simply here to warn the public. Mike, if you don't care, then don't care. It's fine. But there will be thousands of people who might not say a single thing who would appreciate this thread.

Had a look at this Forex Factory site. Forex is my current field these days and it looks interesting. I might join, thanks for the tip.

Mike, if you don't care, then don't care. It's fine. But there will be thousands of people who might not say a single thing who would appreciate this thread.

Probably not...

Your attitude is of main concern, you have managed to alienate yourself within a few posts. I'll now leave you to your quest.