Traders - Warning !

Opps....sorry you were the first to launch the "it involves works" lazy motivation so, you cannot complain if he replied you in rhyme :p
Also it would be off-topic. GG53 can share his stuff here if he wants...but in a different thread.

Just my half cent.

Yeah the thing is...I could check it over see if it's any good :LOL:

I don't think that you FF exiles should use T2W as a platform to protest your indignation about being banned. Find your own platform.

Let see: if i would open a thread denouncing a scammer (a person i mean) or a broker that use unfair practices (with explanation, testimonies, some kind of prooves, open debate etc...) would you be happy of this or not?
I think the answer is obvious (just the "protagonist" of that kind of thread would not be happy of being exposed, of course).

So, still i fatigue to understand why if in those case i cited, the thread is considered a public service for warning people (and applauded,mostly) and in this case so many shout at us.."go away".
Really incomprehesible for me. :confused:

I just can agree the bolded, sorry...

Thank you for your post.

If you do you must have known it before the door was presented to you, we can only change things within, if we cannot (various reasons) then better to leave before.

Let see: if i would open a thread denouncing a scammer (a person i mean) or a broker that use unfair practices (with explanation, testimonies, some kind of prooves, open debate etc...) would you be happy of this or not?
I think the answer is obvious (just the "protagonist" of that kind of thread would not be happy of being exposed, of course).

So, still i fatigue to understand why if in those case i cited, the thread is considered a public service for warning people (and applauded,mostly) and in this case so many shout at us.."go away".
Really incomprehesible for me. :confused:

like any story, it depends on the story teller. if the story teller has a history of rightious posts then the story will be believed.

you bunch on the other hand are the banned and the damned. to rid yourselves of this burden you must create an alternate history. we are supposed to believe your story that forexfactory is the demon and you are all innocent.

some of your group were either caught scamming or associated with scammers, including using multinics i suspect, you were caught and all banned. you are going to have a hard job convincing people otherwise in my view.

like any story, it depends on the story teller. if the story teller has a history of rightious posts then the story will be believed.

you bunch on the other hand are the banned and the damned. to rid yourselves of this burden you must create an alternate history. we are supposed to believe your story that forexfactory is the demon and you are all innocent.

some of your group were either caught scamming or associated with scammers, including using multinics i suspect, you were caught and all banned. you are going to have a hard job convincing people otherwise in my view.

Lightning McQueen,

I can accept the fact that you appointed yourself as judge, jury, and executioner - based on your assumptions only.

But... are you willing, at least, to examine the facts?
Scan my posts and show me the "scams".

As to multinics: we are not registered in Delaware, operating in Florida, and hiding behind "Perfect Privacy, LLC"...

G.

What makes you think that this is the case for us? What proof do you have? You are just making false accusations and hanging the man that spoke up of the wrongdoings and injustice. You must not like whistleblowers.

Like gg53 and myself have said many times, we welcome you to go through our threads and posts, find a single bit of evidence of our wrongdoing. We are well respected members of the FF community. gg53 spent years contributing there. Myself only a year and I managed to gain a strong following due to the calls I made and the content that I delivered. It's all there for you at forexfactory if you want to take a look for yourself and then make all the accusations you want if you see anything. It's just wrong to accuse another just because you think we are somehow wrong, am I right or what? It saddens me to see a fellow man willing to crucify another just because someone kicked them out for no reason at all and then for speaking of this injustice.
Find the proof.. all we want are answers as well. Why was my account terminated? Why did they "burn" our work? I want answers, you should be demanding these answers as well.

Lightning McQueen,

I can accept the fact that you appointed yourself as judge, jury, and executioner - based on your assumptions only.

But... are you willing, at least, to examine the facts?
Scan my posts and show me the "scams".

As to multinics: we are not registered in Delaware, operating in Florida, and hiding behind "Perfect Privacy, LLC"...

G.

if you check properly, yes ff were first registered in Delaware but after the merger with a florida entity in 2010 they are now registered in florida, the Delaware part is now irrelevant, if I have interpreted us company law correctly that is.

I am perfectly capable of examining facts and I am reading posts at ff as time allows.

I would take issue with the fact that you say you are banned because of your posts are not liked by the brokers and this has resulted in ff getting rid. there are many contributors on the subject of tz's and they are not banned. I haven't got round to any of your threads yet, sorry. just following the trail from eurusdd and kiads.

What makes you think that this is the case for us? What proof do you have? You are just making false accusations and hanging the man that spoke up of the wrongdoings and injustice. You must not like whistleblowers.

Like gg53 and myself have said many times, we welcome you to go through our threads and posts, find a single bit of evidence of our wrongdoing. We are well respected members of the FF community. gg53 spent years contributing there. Myself only a year and I managed to gain a strong following due to the calls I made and the content that I delivered. It's all there for you at forexfactory if you want to take a look for yourself and then make all the accusations you want if you see anything. It's just wrong to accuse another just because you think we are somehow wrong, am I right or what? It saddens me to see a fellow man willing to crucify another just because someone kicked them out for no reason at all and then for speaking of this injustice.
Find the proof.. all we want are answers as well. Why was my account terminated? Why did they "burn" our work? I want answers, you should be demanding these answers as well.

if you are innocent, then maybe a good idea to choose your online buddies with more care in future ;)

Yeah I could, but that would involve work...

G.

You guys are accusing FF of wrongdoing and choose to bad mouth FF on the T2W platform.
I'm sure you wouldn't mind some work in "proving" your case so, as requested by another on this thread -post links to the threads on FF that you wish to use to prove your case.
Failing proof all your accusations here merely amount to unfounded allegation, or , at worst, smear or libel even.
So -put up or shut up.

First of all when you enter somebody else house you need to be humble and bring respect which you did lack of as also mentioned by a few moderator and few members.

Secondly you go on and on about this crucifying thing about you and your mates (victimising) and you gained large numbers of followers (you are good), it means nothing. You can gain large followers by only spreading BS, it all depends on you ability of marketing it properly. (I can sell s... for a lot of money)

Thirdly if you want make an impact on what you think is right first you need to gain some credibility, which you have not but you pretend otherwise.

We do not know you and we have enough experience to know that many people have different and hidden agendas just as FF.

So, I suggest you to start again, you may show us how you trade (or whatever) and maybe we will take it from there....

I hope this helps a bit.

Last edited:
Well the good news - you were not banned because of your trading method or system.

I have had a check through it - and the Killing Zone is what's similar to my own BTTZ and the rest of it is probably Intermediary level at best - ie nothing really with any new "edges" that would take traders onto another level.

So there is no way any brokers or as you call them "Banksters" would want your info kept quiet etc etc

The fact that you mention it can be used on any time frame and you have been demonstrating using it on 1 hr or 4hr charts surely means brokers would be delighted - another 50 /50 or at best 60 /40 system that most inexperienced traders lacking a few years of trading would find difficult to maintain it in a very profitable winning mode.

So if you have all been good FF members and its not what you have been preaching that got you banned - what's next on the list of reasons ?

F

First of all when you enter somebody else house you need to be humble and bring respect which you did lack of as also mentioned by a few moderator and few members.

Secondly you go on and on about this crucifying thing about you and your mates (victimising) and you gained large numbers of followers (you are good), it means nothing. You can gain large followers by only spreading BS, it all depends on you ability of marketing it properly. (I can sell s... for a lot of money)

Thirdly if you want make an impact on what you think is right first you need to gain some credibility, which you have not but you pretend otherwise.

We do not know you and we have enough experience to know that many people have different and hidden agendas just as FF.

So, I suggest you to start again, you may show us how you trade (or whatever) and maybe we will take it from there....

I hope this helps a bit.

Yea, I understand what you are saying perfectly well. I knew this was a bad idea to begin with. You guys don't know me or gg53 or any of the users terminated. Exactly my point! So treat as such, as people that you don't know. And you ask us to share here again what we shared at FF? Why repeat? FF or T2W, its all message boards, its all there for you to see. If you want to read through the stuff gg53 or I shared, go through them and understand, all the questions were answered there. Why repeat them here again? Credibility is there for you to discover. Ask me if you have any new questions and I will point you in the right direction. I don't get how you expect us to somehow re-do everything we did, and why should we, what's the point? I'm here to state what happened, that's it. We now have our own forum where I have been sharing my knowledge, anyone is welcome to go through my old threads at FF or the new ones at my site. I don't have the time to teach at every forum there is, I have a life besides forums and trading you know.. what we are doing is hard, it's not easy. It's costing a lot of time, time that I barely have.
You speak as if we have no history.. history is there for you to see if you are curious enough my friend :) It's all there for you! It's like an author, if an author came to this site, he doesn't have to write the whole entire book all over again here, you can go read his work and you will gain a new level of respect and understanding. So please don't ask me to repeat my work and write a whole new "book" all over again. FF haven't deleted our threads completely, it will remain there forever, they just dump it in the recycle bin and still get all the traffic through google search indexing. All the people that come to the site through these search results immediately will think what we talked about and taught was useless since it show as deleted content. And our work and ideas will forever be treated as such and all you will have are the same old indicators and the truly recycled stuff that brokers are very aware of you to be using so that the common traders will remain as 95% losers. Know what I mean?

Also, it wasn't me who was being disrespectful, look at who started it all first accusing us as scammers. It's one of your very own members: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/196560-traders-warning-3.html#post2459020
Any reasonable human being would be outraged by such action. Wouldn't you be?

Anyways, after seeing all this, seeing everyones reactions, I am pretty disappointed. It really seems that most people deserves to be 95% losers, I guess I can see why "they" do what they do..

Well the good news - you were not banned because of your trading method or system.

I have had a check through it - and the Killing Zone is what's similar to my own BTTZ and the rest of it is probably Intermediary level at best - ie nothing really with any new "edges" that would take traders onto another level.

So there is no way any brokers or as you call them "Banksters" would want your info kept quiet etc etc

The fact that you mention it can be used on any time frame and you have been demonstrating using it on 1 hr or 4hr charts surely means brokers would be delighted - another 50 /50 or at best 60 /40 system that most inexperienced traders lacking a few years of trading would find difficult to maintain it in a very profitable winning mode.

So if you have all been good FF members and its not what you have been preaching that got you banned - what's next on the list of reasons ?

F

I welcome you to through this thread :)
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=513396

Yeah but brokers only make their loot through the spread..........

Do you know what a market making broker is? Oanda for example is a market maker. These brokers actually trade against you. When you go long, they are taking the short, when you lose, they win. It's an easy game to play when 90-95% of the traders lose eventually. I think most big forex brokers are market makers one way or another even if they don't say so. MT4 MT5 platforms are rigged on the server end. If you read you will discover ;)
Here is a bit about FXCM from this very forum: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/118226-fxcm-market-maker.html
Also look at these:
http://forexmagnates.com/fxcm-slapp...n-suit-over-claims-of-fraud-and-racketeering/
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/117730-anyone-trading-through-fxcm.html
And look at that.. comeone.. you guys got FXCM all over this forum as well :cry:
So I rest my argument..

Yea, I understand what you are saying perfectly well. I knew this was a bad idea to begin with. You guys don't know me or gg53 or any of the users terminated. Exactly my point! So treat as such, as people that you don't know. And you ask us to share here again what we shared at FF? Why repeat? FF or T2W, its all message boards, its all there for you to see. If you want to read through the stuff gg53 or I shared, go through them and understand, all the questions were answered there. Why repeat them here again? Credibility is there for you to discover. Ask me if you have any new questions and I will point you in the right direction. I don't get how you expect us to somehow re-do everything we did, and why should we, what's the point? I'm here to state what happened, that's it. We now have our own forum where I have been sharing my knowledge, anyone is welcome to go through my old threads at FF or the new ones at my site. I don't have the time to teach at every forum there is, I have a life besides forums and trading you know.. what we are doing is hard, it's not easy. It's costing a lot of time, time that I barely have.
You speak as if we have no history.. history is there for you to see if you are curious enough my friend :) It's all there for you! It's like an author, if an author came to this site, he doesn't have to write the whole entire book all over again here, you can go read his work and you will gain a new level of respect and understanding. So please don't ask me to repeat my work and write a whole new "book" all over again. FF haven't deleted our threads completely, it will remain there forever, they just dump it in the recycle bin and still get all the traffic through google search indexing. All the people that come to the site through these search results immediately will think what we talked about and taught was useless since it show as deleted content. And our work and ideas will forever be treated as such and all you will have are the same old indicators and the truly recycled stuff that brokers are very aware of you to be using so that the common traders will remain as 95% losers. Know what I mean?

Also, it wasn't me who was being disrespectful, look at who started it all first accusing us as scammers. It's one of your very own members: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/196560-traders-warning-3.html#post2459020
Any reasonable human being would be outraged by such action. Wouldn't you be?

Anyways, after seeing all this, seeing everyones reactions, I am pretty disappointed. It really seems that most people deserves to be 95% losers, I guess I can see why "they" do what they do..

yes, they do....and I have a good feeling to know were you stand.......GL luck with the rest...

yes, they do....and I have a good feeling to know were you stand.......GL luck with the rest...

Forex is a zero sum game my friend. Someone needs to lose in order for another to win. For anyone to make 100% gains per month, someone else got to lose 100% per month. It's just the nature of the game.
Where I stand is with the people, but it is true, to be successful we all have to be with the 5% and take the money from the 95%.
But anyways, I said what I said being sarcastic because thats what you guys make me want to be like. Can't you see what's happening, wouldn't that make me/you upset? You guys accuse me of something without a shred of proof of me either being right or wrong. All I asked was for you to go read through my stuff if you think I have done something wrong. Please do.. it's very sad to see you guys accuse me of something when I know I have done nothing wrong.

Also, why do you think I do want to share and give back? Other than for the pure joy of sharing and being respected, because I feel bad for for winning in forex. And whose money do you think I win as a retail trader? It's not the big institutions, its the money of traders just like me who are trying to make it in this game. It's probably this belief that most of us fail in this game for because it takes a certain kind of a cruel person to take another's money without offering any service in return. Forex servers nobody, that's why I wanted to at least give a bit of knowledge I gained over the years. To make me feel that I deserve the money which I earn. Also this isn't much different from a casino. One bets the price will go up, the other bets that it will go down, winner takes all the money. I don't think many realize what this game is to begin with.. makes you think yea? :confused:

Guys, I have said everything that I have to say about this topic. I wont waste yours or my time trying to argue or try to prove some points. Because the only point is that ForexFactory terminated our accounts without an explanation or giving any notice. All of our hard work and friendships gone! Made some people think that we were scammers. I'm just upset about what happened... I am only human but I have forgiven FF. You guys can make your own conclusions. I shared my experience and my beliefs on this matter.

You all have a very happy new year! Stay warm and wish you many green pips in the new year!

P.S. Be the 5% :)

You guys are accusing FF of wrongdoing and choose to bad mouth FF on the T2W platform.
I'm sure you wouldn't mind some work in "proving" your case so, as requested by another on this thread -post links to the threads on FF that you wish to use to prove your case.
Failing proof all your accusations here merely amount to unfounded allegation, or , at worst, smear or libel even.
So -put up or shut up.

neil,

Already posted, several times, on page #8 of this thread.

G.