Traders - Warning !

Probably not...

Your attitude is of main concern, you have managed to alienate yourself within a few posts. I'll now leave you to your quest.

Still missing the point. We are different people, different way to talk and to approach a speaking, different sensibilities about any matter probably,different personalities. Nobody has to be a candies' buddy with everyone.
The point is if we care that a big forum managment acts the way they acted WITHOUT giving any explanation anywhere...this should be the point ANY members and traders around should be concerned.
We speak everyday about how bad a broker is..the SL hunting, the outrageos spread, the slippage during news, etc.. well, maybe the "devil" has not JUST ONE SHAPE in which it appears to the public..think about it... :rolleyes:

Well I suggest you all scurry back to forex factory, Apologise to the nice mods there and maybe they will forgive you seen as its xmas.

Because, you may not of realised, no one here actually gives a to$$ ether way.

Mike,

I'm very sorry to hear/read that you don't care.
This is (and FF should be) a forum FOR trades and their opinion.

Something very WRONG happened in FF.

Please, scan my posts & threads there - and try to find a slight hint of scam, suggestion, advertising, financial benefits, and the like.
You will find NONE.

I can only repeat what already been said:

What would YOU do IF:

Your "country" - "the land of the free and the home of the brave" - will shut your mouth, bann your writing, burn your books, and revoke and cancel your citizenship -
without any warning or explanation?

What will be YOUR course of action?

G.

I dunno why we at T2W should be particularly concerned about what has gone on and why at FF . It's only a damn bulletin board for goodness sake, so it hardly rates on the scale of importance.

So far as I know FF are a reputable bunch and I doubt that they would have gone to the extreme of banning a number of members without good reason in their eyes - most likely related to their code of conduct guidance.

The idea FF are in cahoots with brokers and have banned these members because they were discussing some trading approach that the brokers didn't like (the saver0 quote - I'm thinking that all of these forums are funded by brokers so they don't want us to win, its as simple as that. ) is pretty risible in my view.

I dunno why we at T2W should be particularly concerned about what has gone on and why at FF . It's only a damn bulletin board for goodness sake, so it hardly rates on the scale of importance.

So far as I know FF are a reputable bunch and I doubt that they would have gone to the extreme of banning a number of members without good reason in their eyes - most likely related to their code of conduct guidance.

The idea FF are in cahoots with brokers and have banned these members because they were discussing some trading approach that the brokers didn't like (the saver0 quote - I'm thinking that all of these forums are funded by brokers so they don't want us to win, its as simple as that. ) is pretty risible in my view.

Well. It's a point of view, respectable..and surely what they (FF) wanna everybody to believe...in the end when someone is big he is always right...or not? (many will even NEVER know about this big injustice if we don't talk about...THIS is the importance of this thread!).

Let me ask you a question. If, (as per bolded) there is a right reason to ban people in mass as they have done recently (also in the past for what i know,but with less grandeur in terms of NUMBERS..), why they have never released a motivation? Not on site, nor replying to our messages of inquires, not in any other form? It does not smell fishy in your opinion? :rolleyes:

barjon,

Is it Ok with you that some "damn bulletin board" (registered in Delaware, operating in Florida, and hiding under "Perfect Privacy, LLC") publicly tarnish your name and your work?

G.

Interesting for some.

I had a similar thing happen to me after being a member of another forum ( not FF ) for 2 years.

I was a very active contributor - if fact won an award for it in the second year and then after approx 6 months of being involved with one group of nearly 100 members on the forum - was invited to either leave the group and become independent again - or stay with the group and leave the sites forum.

In my case - the actual owner of the site - emailed me and spoke at length about the issues - including me upsetting some of the vendors who sold training courses and the fact that I had over 300 "friends" - he thought the forum needed to change direction - etc etc.

So I left - all very amicably and have even spoken to the owner of the other forum sites several times since. I was thanked on the site for my contribution and many other key members also had similar thank you.

OK - you say you have no explanation - at all ???

So would you mind answering some of my questions then ?

1. How long had you been members - in years with FF ( ie the ones who have come over to T2W )

2. Do you have any criminal records or issues that are going on atm that involve either civil or criminal proceedings?

3. As there been any other FF members who were not in your active group - who have also had their membership cancelled ?

4.How long have all of you been trading - ie a few years or any of you Full Time ?

5.Are you used to the business world and if you are not full time traders - what careers are you involved with ?

6. Have any of you actually made money over a course of a year plus from your methods ?

7. Don't you think that FF cannot really be compared with a country ? and although you are annoyed and frustrated that you have received no real indication of why - deep down - you do know why?

8. Do you honestly not think that any retail experienced traders know the whole Trading and Financial Industry is maybe not the most honest and trustworthy business to be involved with - and therefore if you cannot stand the "heat in the kitchen" - you leave it.

Finally - have you complained to any proper internet forum bodies - that FF might be involved with ?

Look forward to you reply

Regards

F

PS - Then look forward to hearing what you trade and a bit about yourselves etc etc

Happy New Year as well ;-)

Interesting for some.

I had a similar thing happen to me after being a member of another forum ( not FF ) for 2 years.

I was a very active contributor - if fact won an award for it in the second year and then after approx 6 months of being involved with one group of nearly 100 members on the forum - was invited to either leave the group and become independent again - or stay with the group and leave the sites forum.

In my case - the actual owner of the site - emailed me and spoke at length about the issues - including me upsetting some of the vendors who sold training courses and the fact that I had over 300 "friends" - he thought the forum needed to change direction - etc etc.

So I left - all very amicably and have even spoken to the owner of the other forum sites several times since. I was thanked on the site for my contribution and many other key members also had similar thank you.

OK - you say you have no explanation - at all ???

So would you mind answering some of my questions then ?

1. How long had you been members - in years with FF ( ie the ones who have come over to T2W )

2. Do you have any criminal records or issues that are going on atm that involve either civil or criminal proceedings?

3. As there been any other FF members who were not in your active group - who have also had their membership cancelled ?

4.How long have all of you been trading - ie a few years or any of you Full Time ?

5.Are you used to the business world and if you are not full time traders - what careers are you involved with ?

6. Have any of you actually made money over a course of a year plus from your methods ?

7. Don't you think that FF cannot really be compared with a country ? and although you are annoyed and frustrated that you have received no real indication of why - deep down - you do know why?

8. Do you honestly not think that any retail experienced traders know the whole Trading and Financial Industry is maybe not the most honest and trustworthy business to be involved with - and therefore if you cannot stand the "heat in the kitchen" - you leave it.

Finally - have you complained to any proper internet forum bodies - that FF might be involved with ?

Look forward to you reply

Regards

F

PS - Then look forward to hearing what you trade and a bit about yourselves etc etc

Happy New Year as well ;-)

Forexmospherian,

Please, Read my first post and you can look at my FF profile for answers for some your questions.
I'll answer the most important one: NO, I got no response from FF - and I sent several request.

As to the "heat in the kitchen" - I can stand it, and doing so for more than several years.

As to "annoyed and frustrated" - I'm not.
I'm here just to notify and warn others about FF wrong doings.

I participate in forums as a way of "giving back" and contributing some of my knowledge and experience, because over the years I learned a lot from such forums.

G.

I participate in forums as a way of "giving back" and contributing some of my knowledge and experience, because over the years I learned a lot from such forums.

G.

We are all waiting patiently...the floor is yours !

Attachments

• popcorn.png
    popcorn.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 121
Forexmospherian,

Please, Read my first post and you can look at my FF profile for answers for some your questions.
I'll answer the most important one: NO, I got no response from FF - and I sent several request.

As to the "heat in the kitchen" - I can stand it, and doing so for more than sevq
I'm here just to notify and warn others about FF wrong doings.

G.
FF is a great site -James16 etc but the site is often tricked into hosting doubtful characters ie. "Jacko" etc. They have to protect members from spam and vendors of snake oil etc. You should take the matter up with them if you feel your reputation is slighted in some way. Airing dirty linen on another site does your grievances no good , indeed may smack of "sour grapes."

FF is a great site -James16 etc but the site is often tricked into hosting doubtful characters ie. "Jacko" etc. They have to protect members from spam and vendors of snake oil etc. You should take the matter up with them if you feel your reputation is slighted in some way. Airing dirty linen on another site does your grievances no good , indeed may smack of "sour grapes."

The problem is that they seem using this "protect other members from scammers" excuse to do whatever they want without giving motivation at all (we think to know the hidden motivations..but still investigating about it).
And as said, they don't care to reply to our requests of calrification,either.

Maybe involving some superior entities to investigate will be the only way to "fix" this illogical unfair behaviour by their side...we just started to expose the fact to the trading world...just the beginning.

counter_violent,

No need to wait.
You can look at FF recycle-bin for my UserName and/or look for the "Killing Zone" & "Fractals, ZZ & the Pissing Dog" there.

G.

Yeah I could, but that would involve work....can't you copy paste some stuff over to here?

neil,

Why are all those comments remind me of my childhood days, where the Teacher was always "right" and I'm always "wrong"?

Read my posts, I'm not angry, pissed or in grief.
I'm here to notify others about FF wrong doings, as simple as that.

G.

The problem is that they seem using this "protect other members from scammers" excuse to do whatever they want without giving motivation at all (we think to know the hidden motivations..but still investigating about it).
And as said, they don't care to reply to our requests of calrification,either.

Maybe involving some superior entities to investigate will be the only way to "fix" this illogical unfair behaviour by their side...we just started to expose the fact to the trading world...just the beginning.

I don't think that you FF exiles should use T2W as a platform to protest your indignation about being banned. Find your own platform.

Weird attitude....it's your work....must be happy for it to be lost then !

Opps....sorry you were the first to launch the "it involves works" lazy motivation so, you cannot complain if he replied you in rhyme :p
Also it would be off-topic. GG53 can share his stuff here if he wants...but in a different thread.

Just my half cent.