Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
hey Fibo.......have you ever gone under 1 day TF ? .......you will make a lot more money and quicker ?
N

More all time highs today.
Me thinks fibo trader should be renamed fibber trader.

fibber? Won't work. Why? Not in the face of such overwhelming evidence

counter-violent = Zero trades in 2 decades vs Fibo's 37/37 winning trades in mere 3 months authenticated by T2W Forum Date/Time stamp. Any arguments? ROFLMAO. Knockout in under 3 seconds for any/all challengers

Hypothetical:
Fibo interviewing sales job applicants ( experienced) for Sales Closer position: (commission only, 120k - 400k/yr potential)

25 applicants showed up for interview. Ten would not provide any past records of accomplishment at previous gigs. And none of the individuals here had anything special. All lacked uuumph, zing, zong and zhoug.

Ten provided their records but were way too low in prowess.

Only 5 had substantial closing skills with Sales records to prove it.

The latter 5 were all hired on the spot. The rest were sent off.

hey Fibo.......have you ever gone under 1 day TF ? .......you will make a lot more money and quicker ?
N

Indeed I have gone lower than 1 day TF. But not in the way you think. I look for when a 3rd wave is getting underway and up the leverage, really up, stunningly up, often dangerously up and then ride the wave with trailing STOP. Do this a whole lot with EurUsd

N

But you bring up an important point ................... a whole lot more money by sitting at the screen for numerous hours staring at a trade - incurs a terrible cost by the hi stress level = this lever needs to be swung down big time in order to stay faithful to my original goal of trading: minm. hours but max. earnings with huge amounts of free time for travel, research and LIFE's other activities. Granted, research requires screen time but it is what I enjoy doing and it is stress-free, therefore incurring zero cost but stunningly high potential gains down the road

But you bring up an important point ................... a whole lot more money by sitting at the screen for numerous hours staring at a trade - incurs a terrible cost by the hi stress level = this lever needs to be swung down big time in order to stay faithful to my original goal of trading: minm. hours but max. earnings with huge amounts of free time for travel, research and LIFE's other activities. Granted, research requires screen time but it is what I enjoy doing and it is stress-free, therefore incurring zero cost but stunningly high potential gains down the road

Are you on your final warning yet? Juss wondered!

You, with zero trades in 2 decades are asking a trader with 37/37 real time posted trades if he is getting banned?

LaLaLand!

Why were you leggo as a moderator? How many total kills in 2 decades? Did you go to any of the funerals and pay respects or even inform the widows and kids? Juss wondered, Violet.

Thread title is the best verification one can have but there can be costs involved

The other way is easier and no less valid and is what I have been doing here. .... posting real time trades and calls made in advance. A new cat would know quickly who the winning traders are

You can speed up the banning, Violet with your 30 comrades to kill the highest EVER contributor of real time trades to this site called Trade to Win. Without said contributor the site will sink to No Trades, Only Foyer & Politics Talk ...... aka ET's Chitchat & Politics Forums

Just round up the cats below and 1,2,3 make a mad dash charge at Sharky demanding the ban.
Violet (counter-violent), malaguti, barjon, tomorten, timsk, Signalcalc, batsonar, Rufus_Leakey, postman, Atilla, Nowler, Dentalfloss, Pat494, new_trader, Dowser, postman

What will Americans think? Holy Tamale! They slaughtered into total submission the 5 or 6 Americans here and brought them to their knees dishing out LIKES as their only slave job. Our allies? ROFLMAO!

Requesting trading records sharing info session over drinks fun and frolic in London from the following gents:

Violet (counter-violent), malaguti, barjon, tomorten, timsk, Signalcalc, batsonar, Rufus_Leakey, postman, Atilla, Nowler, Dentalfloss, Pat494, new_trader, Dowser, postman, cantagril

Come on now, don't be ashamed if you're just a 1k, 5k or 10k account trader. Let's see the trades, amigo. At least 1 year record, 10 yr being best. Come on guys, let's have a look at how much the government stole from our work and efforts.

Fear of being found out? Its normal but think about it this way. Once its out there, there is no further need to pretend. You're a free man, no stress, post in peace.

“If you tell the truth, then you don't have to have a good memory”
― Judge Judy Sheindlin

Attachments

• 1573864324877.png
    1573864324877.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 212
Way ahead of you. Now YOU and the 30 cats put your names in the thread that YOU WILL ATTEND with your records. that was the deal from Day #1. Its you guys holding things to a snail pace. Give me your consent, we don't even have to wait till Christmas. I'm a free cat, can travel on short notice.

Your job now is to get the definitive YES from the 30. Then at the meeting I will prove to you that I was right all along in treating them like idiots.

Get to it. Be the first Brit here to do some fckin thing for cryin out loud. Even the thread for records has only 4 votes - place is loaded to the hilt with people who have stuff to hide!

Your court, pal

The shooter named Inquisitor said this.
<<<<<<<As you keep saying that you are going to visit London then why not come along to the Trade2Win Christmas meet up on December 7th and meet some of those who you seem to enjoy treating like idiots.
Here are the details Christmas 2019<<<<<<<

You only know how to shoot and then run and hide or are you going to get something done, some output for cryin out loud. We are running out of time, it will be Christmas soon. You called them all idiots. I agree. But I still want their trading records, including YOURS. Get them to agree and we will have a big bash, a real thriller.

Inquisitor the conquistador, hurry, hurry reminder, I'm free for months, can fly down on very short notice and meet you 30 cats to compare trading earnings/records/prowess etc., - you challenged me to a fight, now you gots to show up. Too late to back out now. I'll pay you $1,000 on arrival if you get the 30 core T2W fellow to show up to the meet with their records. I can provide the names here but you gotta wake up and get moving. You're too slow and lethargic the rate yu're going. Hurrry! I recommend PM-ing them. I can't do that becasue they will get me banned by complaining to Trader333. Help me out, colonel

Hae a nice day

Reminders galore, Inquisitor the conquistador - get to it, NOW

Reminder: send PMs and make calls, make it happen, get the 30 to come to the meet-up. We are running out of time, heck its already almost November - we may never have another opportunity like this one as there is no point waiting till next Christmas - many more trading deaths can be saved by getting it done now and blowing the sham sky high.

Fibo and his kind, antediluvian MEN are almost extinct - soon other Mortons will be along and they'll kill it off. Don't matter to me none. I came here to see YOU, Inquisitor. Nothing matters now, not the women, not the Land, not the money or anything else because now I know you will tell your gang to bring to me what I'm after - the trading records of your brethren.

Think about it this way. Here's an American thoroughly disliked by all here, yet willing to fly overseas to SHOW and TELL a bunch of cats who, if in America, I would not come across in a trillion years as none are interesting or worthy of a 2nd glance. THAT my friends is how much I'm putting out. The LEAST you can do is get in a cab and bring your records downtown London. We have nothing to talk about, sure, you guys are way too politically correct for me, but the meeting can last 60 minutes and then I split - no need for any pretenses of beer and camaraderie - that would be a sham.

That's my WORD of LIFE :)

Repeating my WORD of LIFE & DEATH. Do it now, boy!

Attempting to predict the top or bottom of any market has continuously been proven to result in account wipeout. Even if you were fortunate enough to be correct on this occasion, then in my view it would result in confirmation bias which will also ultimately result in account wipeout.

Master Inquisitor,

you were the very first person to talk to me at T2W. See quote. You were talking about account wipeout! Let's have a good look at this account wipeout, shall we, Hauptgang Fuhrer, Inquisitor ..................... since you made the wipeout pronouncement I have given away to others for their lives tons of bread. Its money that is gone, gone gone and is put to astonishingly good use namely taking care of other families their needs for food, rent, education car etc., -

that money can never be wiped out even if there is an account wipeout down the road ....... because it don't belong to me no more and is in the possession of others i.e. its theirs. Can you dig it? Account wipeout now on future earnings? YAWN! so fc** what? I can go out and do it again after a couple bottles of Whisky and sleeping in a gutter for a week! Big f***** deal!

Now dig this:
Then over the months since your first utterance, you have spoken to me with perfect Fibonacci time sequence separation with even a square root thrown in for good measure. Its prophetic.

Get the job done, boy. Get the 30 you called idiots to bring their trading records to Daddy.

The window of opportunity may never shine for months or years if we miss this one.

Imagine the education for the FIBO? The entire riddle and mystery of Daytrading actual real results for the first time ever in this universe blown sky high and all revealed. I'l be looking at the 30 grandest liars in existence. That's my gut feeling. But I will in this case demand absolute proof because its such a serious matter and such a serious Phd. project.

The poser/pretender/scammer/1k account ............. traders pretending to be experts on forums will be shafted for good, once and for all and the results posted at all Universities and especially aired on CNBC

Holy Tamale! What an education!

malaguti,

you're a lucky guy. Your post, had I posted that would result in a ban for several lifetimes. But you, you're British, did you receive a medal and just a slap on the wrist?