Traders required for London based firm

oraner

We are currently working hard to build an investment team that are capable of delivering the strong principles, values and talent that are crucial to working with us .

Individuals must be trustworthy individuals who can provide these expert services for our clients, as well expressing talent that can contribute in the development of our business.

Please send your CV to [email protected]

We are currently working hard to build an investment team that are capable of delivering the strong principles, values and talent that are crucial to working with us .

Individuals must be trustworthy individuals who can provide these expert services for our clients, as well expressing talent that can contribute in the development of our business.

Let me guess, you are a boiler room? Or you get wannabe traders to buy worthless courses?

Hi Rsh

Thank you for your reply ,we are capital management company based around tower hill ,if you are based in London you will be welcome to visit us ,we don't sell anything ,why, do you think pro traders need courses ); .

Regards

Last edited:
There are a plethora of spelling and grammatical errors on your website, also some of the pages dont exist - it returns an error.

Also as you state you invest peoples capital I assume you are regulated by the FSA, what is your reg number?

Thks.

There are a plethora of spelling and grammatical errors on your website, also some of the pages dont exist - it returns an error.

Also as you state you invest peoples capital I assume you are regulated by the FSA, what is your reg number?

Thks.

I think it is safe to say that I would bet this weeks profit on this company not being FCA registered.

Nowadays when I hear the words Expert/Secrets/Hidden talents mentioned by oneself, rather than others, I just smile, and move along.

This did make me LOL from their website..

We are currently working hard to build an investment team that are capable of delivering the strong principles, values and talent that are crucial to working with us at Audacity Capital.

Individuals must be trustworthy individuals(yes but is your company trustworthy) who can provide these expert services for our clients, as well expressing talent that can contribute in the development of our business. It is our strong belief that those with a top education do not automatically come before those with natural talents in the financial industry.

Take the story of a 91-year-old woman; a lady with no previous artistic experience who suddenly discovered a creative talent that she never knew she had. At the grand age of 91 years old she found this talent by creating a series of wonderful paintings.

It may not be relevant to you, you may think that there is not an artistic bone in your body, but the same thinking can applied to anything. Perhaps you’re a fantastically talented trader but you just don’t know it yet(Gee whizz, thanks mister)

Whether or not you’ve discovered it yet is partly a matter of opportunity; one that we can provide.
(and how much will said opportunity cost)
So whatever your background, we don’t care.(of course you don't as long as you get paid right) What we really care about is if you’re quick thinking, motivated and enthusiastic.

Audacity Capital is committed to teaching you the skills, tools and secrets to read the market and teach you every little detail of what we do as an investment and fund management service.

Learn in a couple of months :)lol::LOL::LOL::LOL:)what we’ve learnt through years of painful experience(does that mean the last few years for you guys have been very painful, and it's only now clicked, that's confidence inspiring....NOT). All we ask is that you bring your unique talents(and debit card), personality and enthusiasm to the table, with the result of a successful career with us.

P.S. Your proof reader needs a raise. He is doing a sterling job.

Best
John.

Hi Guys

Thank you for you interest and for your time, first of all we are new company, we still working to develop our website….and setup everything, we do apologize for any spelling mistakes or technical issues, we’ll iron them out next couple of days, basically we are trading only our funds, we are not allowed to trades people money at the moment and we are not planning to target the local market, because our cash comes from abroad; from Middle East, we are planning to build an investment team by the end of the year… we need minimum 50 traders.

I do understand your aggressive reaction but be sure we are a proper CMC and the aim of our Hidden Talent Program is only to build our traders team, we don’t have any strategy to get involved in training, may be is confusing with what some training companies are doing but I raised very clearly we are not training company hence why we pay 75% of the training cost.

However, we are looking for good traders with good P&L, for that reasons I posted here, but I think I did a massive mistake is not the right place); if you would like to find out more about our approach I invite you to visit our trading floor around Tower hill, and if you have good P&L we can give you funds to trade.

I am sorry guys if I disturbed you with my post.

Regards

Hi Guys

Thank you for you interest and for your time, first of all we are new company, we still working to develop our website….and setup everything, we do apologize for any spelling mistakes or technical issues, we’ll iron them out next couple of days, basically we are trading only our funds, we are not allowed to trades people money at the moment and we are not planning to target the local market, because our cash comes from abroad; from Middle East, we are planning to build an investment team by the end of the year… we need minimum 50 traders.

I do understand your aggressive reaction but be sure we are a proper CMC and the aim of our Hidden Talent Program is only to build our traders team, we don’t have any strategy to get involved in training, may be is confusing with what some training companies are doing but I raised very clearly we are not training company hence why we pay 75% of the training cost.

However, we are looking for good traders with good P&L, for that reasons I posted here, but I think I did a massive mistake is not the right place); if you would like to find out more about our approach I invite you to visit our trading floor around Tower hill, and if you have good P&L we can give you funds to trade.

I am sorry guys if I disturbed you with my post.

Regards
Could you please disclose what "fees" you charge? and what notional amount "Firm capital" we get to trade? lets be upfront about it...

They charge 199 one of fee and the a 99 monthly platform fee and they give you 10,000 of their own money to trade with and you keep 50% of pfofit you make. They are still recruiting but I dont know anything else about them. sounds like they use there own platform and you may never profit or you make very little profit and they just keep taking £99 from you every month

I don't know what's more impressive: these guys seemingly still being around or the fact that their disclaimer still has all these typos....

They charge 199 one of fee and the a 99 monthly platform fee and they give you 10,000 of their own money to trade with and you keep 50% of pfofit you make. They are still recruiting but I dont know anything else about them. sounds like they use there own platform and you may never profit or you make very little profit and they just keep taking £99 from you every month

You can profit if you can make more than 10% return a year, which is not a difficult target. But 10k capital isn't enough for you to make enough to equate to a low pay part time job.

Since it's their money, what's stopping you going all in with a single large bet and pay £299 for the privilege ? Your max loss is £299 while the gain could be considerable. Looks like a good deal to me.

You can profit if you can make more than 10% return a year, which is not a difficult target. But 10k capital isn't enough for you to make enough to equate to a low pay part time job.

Since it's their money, what's stopping you going all in with a single large bet and pay £299 for the privilege ? Your max loss is £299 while the gain could be considerable. Looks like a good deal to me.

Na I dont trust them. If im working for them and making money I dont feel I should be charged. If I'm no good, I get the sack simple. If they interview people and test them they will soon know who makes money and who is not worth employing.
To me it sounds like just an other money making scheme to get people to sign up to their trading platform.

You sound more experience then me! give it a go and let us know how you get!

Na I dont trust them. If im working for them and making money I dont feel I should be charged. If I'm no good, I get the sack simple. If they interview people and test them they will soon know who makes money and who is not worth employing.
To me it sounds like just an other money making scheme to get people to sign up to their trading platform.

You sound more experience then me! give it a go and let us know how you get!

I would give it a go. But I don't want the additional work of looking into it. I presume they have some kind of terms and conditions that would disallow someone making a big bet. I further presume they have something like: max margin used per trade is £10. If my presumptions are correct, then you would be making £100 a year while paying £1500 per year in costs.

I would give it a go. But I don't want the additional work of looking into it. I presume they have some kind of terms and conditions that would disallow someone making a big bet. I further presume they have something like: max margin used per trade is £10. If my presumptions are correct, then you would be making £100 a year while paying £1500 per year in costs.

Yep I would have to agree!

If you are interested in betting exchange or you need an expert for data analysis, you can contact me.