Traders Day Presentations

Helenqu

Established member
Hi all,

I'd be really grateful if the presenters could put links to their presenations on this thread. If you need webspace to upload to let me know.

Cheers

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay - hectic week and all. A word to anyone downloading this presentation who did not attend this talk on the Trader's Day: Very much at your own risk - much of it may not hang together without the background of the talk.

In addition, i thought it worth mentioning some reading - something i left out on the day. The three best-known are:

Alexander Elder - Trading for a Living. This book includes ideas on capital risk management and there's also a long section on TA. Alexander is a psychiatrist and a trader by profession, so this gives an added dimension. 1993.

Mark Douglas - The Disciplined Trader A well thought out set of ideas. This book has become something of a classic, and for good reason. Still highly relevant despite the date. 1990.

Mark Douglas - Trading in the Zone Again, just as good as his previous book, but in a way disappointing as there are only a few new ideas. 2000.

I strongly recommend anyone serious about their trading to buy one of these at least. I regard it to be as fundamental to a trader's library as JJM's Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets

To download my presentation, click here

Last edited: