Traders Day 5th July

Helenqu

Established member
Hi all,

If you haven't had a mail from me this weekend it means you are not on my mailing list of people who are interested in attending this event in Solihull.

If you want preliminary details sending please let me know by e-mail or IM on here

Hi all,

This is the "rough" programme. It's subject to change at the moment but the final one should be similar (I hope!)

Outline Programme For the 5th July

9-am Introductions/Housekeeping

9-05 Mike Diplock – Systems Update

9-35 Les Carlin – Psychology in Trading

10-50 Coffee

11-10 Mike Gaunt – UK Equities CFDs vs Spreadbetting

12-10 Duard Mosley – Simulated Trading

12-40 Lunch

13-40 Trading Simulation Team Game

15-10 Tea

15-30 Bob Gough – Avoiding Over Analysis

16-00 Bob Debnam – Backtesting for short term traders

16-55 Conclusions/ Evaluation/Close

Solihull?

Sounds interesting, but I'd rather remain poor and ignorant.

but I'd rather remain poor and ignorant.

I'm tempted to say "and you will lad,you will!" but seriously I've not met a successful trader who hasn't put a great deal of time and effort into becoming successful.

Compared with which the effort of driving a few miles north of Watford is negligible.

Of course there's always the danger of being attacked by the spearbearing, woad covered inhabitants - perphaps thats putting you off.

Hi all,

Slight changes to the programme:

Outline Programme For the 5th July

10-50 Coffee

11-40 – Brian Gordon – Writing Strangles

12-40 Lunch

15-10 Tea

15-30 Bob Gough – Avoiding Over Analysis

Hi Helen.
I would also like to come to this event,so could you put me on your list.
many thanks .
Jon

Hi TS,

It's £20, which covers costs and also gives a £5 donation to the British Heart foundation. If you PM me and give me your e-mail address I'll send you the link to the booking form when I finally get round to doing it :)

Cheers

Hi all,

This is IT the final programme :)

Final Programme For the 5th July

10-50 Coffee

11-40 Brian Gordon – Writing Strangles

12-40 Lunch

15-10 Tea

15-30 Roger Middleton – Index Options

I'm going to be doing some grovelliing to JP to get the booking form translated into acrobat for me then it will go up on the website this week (hopefully). I'll send those that have asked for further details a mail with a link when it is uploaded.

I'll also let you know here when the mails go out.

Cheers

Hi all,

Just to let you know I have just sent the mails out telling you where to download the booking forms. If you haven't got one I don't have you down on my list as being interested.

Hi Helen

Could you put me onto the mailing list for this course? I hope there are still places

Thanks

Hi NI,

Can you e-mail me with your e-mail address? We are about half full for July at the moment so plenty of room.

Hi all,

We have 12 places left now and they will be allocated on a first first come first served basis.

Anyone who hasn't already asked to be sent a booking form can get one at this site (doc or pdf format):

http://www.helenquenet.com/bookingform.pdf
or
http://www.helenquenet.com/bookingform.doc

The day costs £20 which covers the costs and leaves some over which we donate to charity. We've raised £600 so far :)

TBS has kindly donated loads of books for us to raffle again and the winning team members of the Trading Simulation game will each get a copy of Conquer the Crash :)

I'm still looking for a couple of people will to lead teams for that part of the day as well.......

Is there a particular reason why the Traders Day is not on the events diary? Just wondering.............

I'm going to be sending out the final e-mail with instructions/programme/and request re the meal during this week. If you are coming and don't get one please let me know. Hotmail screwed up my e-mail lists and I'll be working off the booking forms :(