Traders Cafe?

ragingbull8

Hi,

I can see that there are alot of active investors posting on this board aswell as people looking to get into trading but are in need of help, support and advice. I believe there are many people out there who want to take control of their finances by trading off their own account.

A majority of brokers use the same kind of software which is now available to the retail market. As i am sure you are all aware they make their money through the commission they charge you for their 'expert' advise.

There are ways out there to take total control of your investments but people don't have a thorough understanding of how the markets and certain instruments actually work so this prevents them from doing so.

I would like to get some feedback about a potential business opportunity me and my friend (who works for a provider of internet trading services) are talking about.

I have an image of an internet cafe style trading center where there will be state of the art equipment available and full time advisor's handy to assist. It will be in very comfortable surroundings and for a fixed daily or monthly fee people would have access to this service.

I know that there are problems with some peoples internet speed and this can really affect them in the markets. Also people may get lonely and bored trading alone all the time and I believe it would be good to share the experience with friends as if you where at a horse race. Make it into a social experience aswell as a profitable one.

A lot of the big firms offer training seminars in CFD's and spread betting to a room of say 300 people but say if you could learn about the markets and instruments face to face in smaller groups. Would that appeal?

I would appreciate any feedback from investors/potential investors like your selves.

Thanks,

RagingBull