What do traders want??

with home is there's too many distractions, so a room for an office would be nice
from trading, i just want money basically. life's kind of pointless unless you're ballin or famous.

I would like cigarettes to be good for me instead of bad, this nicotine gum is f*ckin sh!t.

I would like cigarettes to be good for me instead of bad, this nicotine gum is f*ckin sh!t.

Try the Nicorette Ice white, actually tastes quite minty and fresh... for five minutes then just burns into your gums and makes you feel sick. But five minutes of minty fresh is worth it... just remember to take it out and leave it fifteen minutes before lighting up again unless you want a head rush that'll make you feel like you've sank five JD and Cokes.

1) I want my bookie to ban me because I make too much money off him.

2) I want 100% kidney capacity again so I can drink more than 4 units of alcohol in any 24hr period :cheers:

dd

Try the Nicorette Ice white, actually tastes quite minty and fresh... for five minutes then just burns into your gums and makes you feel sick. But five minutes of minty fresh is worth it... just remember to take it out and leave it fifteen minutes before lighting up again unless you want a head rush that'll make you feel like you've sank five JD and Cokes.

5 JDs and coke? I'll give that one a go mate, coke costs too much for what you get these days.