Trader woman

arnolm

I recommend seeing the results of a good trader.

regards

GR5HgB.jpg

Well I'd like to hear a little bit about how this was achieved, what went right, what went wrong.

Alas, most people who just post equity curves don't want to disclose their methods, so we don't learn anything from them and they don't learn anything from us. I suppose it just makes them feel like they are more of a success if they think other people think they are a success. And that's all very sad.

Well I'd like to hear a little bit about how this was achieved, what went right, what went wrong.

Alas, most people who just post equity curves don't want to disclose their methods, so we don't learn anything from them and they don't learn anything from us. I suppose it just makes them feel like they are more of a success if they think other people think they are a success. And that's all very sad.

......and most such equity curves are about three months long. Keep it up for thirty years or so and you may have got somewhere.

It's nothing more than a plug for another site, should be a vendor/advertiser I guess.

I recommend seeing the results of a good trader.

regards

GR5HgB.jpg

If I can see properly, just before 27th of June – 50% up in a day! Also before 24th of August – 30% down (also in a day or two)!?

It's more like gambling, not trading(n)