Trader-Dante trader training for spread betting is he any good? Proof not words!

I'm gonna ask Tomathy if I can start a pools on hoe many new members he's got since he commissioned these threads... you wanna code me up a ticket generator DT? t2w sponsored by MF Global on the slips with a random prize generator for the draw. actually I think a tombola might be more appropriate for this place.

I note that Futex - who Trader Dante has gone back to work for (why?) - are trying to charge people 16 grand to complete a Msc in Prop Trading.

haha very good.

I note that Futex - who Trader Dante has gone back to work for (why?) - are trying to charge people 16 grand to complete a Msc in Prop Trading.

haha very good.

The easy and sure money is in selling the shovels, digging for the gold is left to the suckers.

pretty funny the calls he made on twitter, if you took them all would gave you a small net loss. He doesnt give many calls on twitter especially lately, because he had a couple of losers lately on his calls. Now he shows more after the fact stuff. Anyway i dont know if he he makes money trading, but the thing from 83 pound to 400k makes it a a bit scammy but sell great to the new guys. He what the heck if you have a room with 100 people paying you 80 a month doing some extra webinars why bother. Good salary dont ya think? Honiest what i think of it all i dont know but it is smelly imo all the things. Also he stole all his stuff from nobrainertrades and james 16 but there so many look alikes like that nial fuller guy doing same ****. And there is some assia guy assian forex mentor lol. I bet james 16 stoled it from Martin pring so eventually all credit goes to mr pring. On the technical side then in this market anyway imo technical traders eventually blowout.

His twitter feed doesn't say where his stops/exits are so you have no way of know what his profit was let alone yours.

Why is it stealing?

J16 afaik bases his trading on order flow, which Pring doesn't even come close to mentioning.

His twitter feed doesn't say where his stops/exits are so you have no way of know what his profit was let alone yours.

Why is it stealing?

J16 afaik bases his trading on order flow, which Pring doesn't even come close to mentioning.

Come on you order flow dont tell me you retarded pls dont say james 16 is orderflow

Well its been a long time but not much changes around here.
I have been a guest in his trading room for a couple of weeks. I didn't see anyone unhappy, and I thought it was very good value for the small amount he charged. I like his style and he isn't teaching 5min scalping. There is a lot of discussion and help with risk management and building an account up and the room kept a tally of their trading results.
Instead of running a 30 page thread slagging him off why don't you check out his free weekly webinar?

thats a fair point,but the main concerns have been about his claims

Allegedly :whistling

Proof or links would be good. ;)

Have you heard, seen or read this from TD or are you passing on what you have heard from third party truth seekers or brown stuff stirrers.

Elitejets makes a good point. (y)

Allegedly :whistling

Proof or links would be good. ;)

Have you heard, seen or read this from TD or are you passing on what you have heard from third party truth seekers or brown stuff stirrers.

Elitejets makes a good point. (y)

He does and I have withdrawn my post as I was confusing him with another whos claims and rubbish I had seen. Hes never done me any harm and I learnt from his posts in the early days.

Am i right in thinking that his room is about £30 amonth. If so then its clearly worth that. its when they charge sillya mounts and make stupid claims when I get the hump.For that amount,even if he lost,you could learn from his errors and experience

Am i right in thinking that his room is about £30 amonth. If so then its clearly worth that.....

That's questionable.

I honestly think there's a huge amount of damage done by vendors (and that includes the t2w zoo) I find the concept of anyone paying anything, to anyone, to put them at a further disadvantage completely puzzling.

That's questionable.

I honestly think there's a huge amount of damage done by vendors (and that includes the t2w zoo) I find the concept of anyone paying anything, to anyone, to put them at a further disadvantage completely puzzling.

Im normally with you on that. but there has to be things you can learn that are worth paying £30 a month for. A basic trading book is more than that

Well its been a long time but not much changes around here.
I have been a guest in his trading room for a couple of weeks. I didn't see anyone unhappy, and I thought it was very good value for the small amount he charged. I like his style and he isn't teaching 5min scalping. There is a lot of discussion and help with risk management and building an account up and the room kept a tally of their trading results.
Instead of running a 30 page thread slagging him off why don't you check out his free weekly webinar?

You're back:love::love:

Im normally with you on that. but there has to be things you can learn that are worth paying £30 a month for. A basic trading book is more than that

As long as they don't get Stockholm syndrome.