Tradenext Ltd

Josh_Trade

Morning all,
I wanted to share that Tradenext Ltd have launched Spread Betting on MT4.
Has anyone got any feedback they can share with regards to the platforms Tradenext have on their portfolio?

Tradenext - a few (early) comments

Having added a Tradenext spreadbetting account to my eTX one a couple of months ago, it's perhaps a bit early to comment but here are my early impressions based on limited comparison data:

1. Tradenext has better spreads and overnight costs.
2. During my time there they have reduced the number of pairs (which is annoying as their original number was part of why I joined). E.g. GBPNOK disappeared during a trade(!) but they were quick to reinstate; USDSEK has also disappeared and they are promising (I think) to reinstate. If you don't trade Scandanavian currencies, no problem.
3. My impression with phone calls is that they are helpful.....
4. Live Chat seems to have stopped working which is frustrating.
5. They don't offer futures (just in case you are sometimes happy to be in for the long haul and want to avoid all those overnight costs).
6. They don't offer OCO orders (which is perhaps a feature of the MT4 platform rather than a Tradenext limitation?) and, in fairness, it's not often I want to place one......

So I'm keeping both accounts going for the moment and hoping that Tradenext respond to requests to reinstate those pairs I want to trade.......I would be very interested in the impressions of others........