Trade2Win - a dangerous place for newbies ?

If I were making wild claims of success and profitability for the purpose of soliciting "donations" from the T2W membership, I would expect queries into the basis of said claims. I do not do this, and thus do not expect queries.
AFAIAA TRO doesn't solicit in that he does not actively request donations. You're being very cute with your choice of words, which of course is a prerequisite in your line.

I'd like to understand the basis of what you call "constant sniping" of TRO. Links to posts I've made that can be considered sniping would be helpful.
Unless you’ve deleted them in a hurry, do a ‘find more posts’ on your own name and trawl through them. I’ve no desire to have to read them more than once.

Either way, if you're bored again and looking for a "cause", I will suggest that TRO despite being one of the more interesting causes to take up might not be the best choice. You will also find me quite uninteresting to interact with, so you may wish to take that into account as well.
So having taken the opportunity to take another another snipe at the guy by insinuating he may not be the best guy to take up as a cause, I think I’ve probably proved my point.

I’m neither bored not looking for a cause – just dislike BS and hypocrisy and address it when found. As for uninteresting I’ll have to take your word for that as there’s little of any real substance from you upon which to fairly judge you.

AFAIAA TRO doesn't solicit in that he does not actively request donations. You're being very cute with your choice of words, which of course is a prerequisite in your line.

Unless you’ve deleted them in a hurry, do a ‘find more posts’ on your own name and trawl through them. I’ve no desire to have to read them more than once.

I agree. Facts can be terribly inconvenient. (n) Enjoy the rest of your day.