Trade with great care like on thin ice

xauusd:stop loss,-40.5pips
only a little unlucky, god~
1.14.png

There is special rubrick for this, that's called traders journal and you can create your trading journal there. So I think (but I'm not sure, that shoul be replaced). But your idea is cool and trading journal helps trader to track all decisions and understand which was wrong and which one was good. It is wrong to think that the main thing in trading is the ability to build Forex channels, trend lines, read the readings of Forex indicators. The main thing is to learn to see and take into account your mistakes, to control your emotions. This is what the trader's journal helps you to do. But it is better to make it not in the form of records on the forum, but in addition to maintain an Excel or Google Sheets file, in which you will mark all your trades and then you can quickly understand which of them was profitable and which was not. For each transaction you can post information in the forum and attach a link to Google Sheets, so you will always know which transaction you made and can analyze it. You can make the log file open and let everyone watch it, maybe someone will give you valuable advice. And remember, the trade journal is really very important for a trader. Especially a newcomer to the financial market needs it. So do not be lazy, download, create your own trader's diary and make a record of your deals there.
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Write down every detials and find out my mistakes, mainly emotional ones. This is the most important thing. I will continue to work hard. Thank you again.

spx500:stop loss,-34pips
it's too early to enter the site, and the profit setting is too large
1.15.png

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Write down every detials and find out my mistakes, mainly emotional ones. This is the most important thing. I will continue to work hard. Thank you again.

Hahahahahaha Trenchy, you're confusing the sh*t out of these Brits here. They don't know what to make of you. Normally Americans are ostracized and shot on sight, but with you being sweeter than even cheesecake, its confused the daylights out of these guys and their guns are getting rusty. Right now your score is 10/10, even Jesus looks like a sinner compared to you. :):):):)

I'm just dying to see what if any fault THEY find with this gem of an American :whistle::whistle::whistle:

You're going to shock the daylights out of everyone except me when it turns out that it was your coming that was foretold and therefore we are not to expect another

Happy New Year Trenchy

spx500: profit protection,+48.4pips
it's a pity that it's a little short of the take profit position
1.24.png

spx500: break even,-1.4pips
stop loss several times in a row, resulting in lack of confidence
1.29.png

spx500: stop loss,-30.5pips
stop loss times are too many when the market is volatile. i'd pay attention to this problem.
1.30.png

2019.8.8-2019.9.8 summary
all profit:
-227.8pips-3.51(Commission)+0.62(Swap)=-230.69pips
all trades:
Stop Loss(SL):17orders,-517.6pips,
Break Even(BE):9orders,-6.7pips,
Profit Protection(PP):3orders,+100.4pips,
Take Profit(TP):1order,+196.1pips
SPX500: 20orders,-26.1pips: (SL)10orders,-302.3pips, (BE)7orders-8.7pips, (PP)2orders+88.8pips, (TP)1order+196.1pips
WTI: 4torders,-92pips, (SL)3orders-92pips, (BE)1order+pips。
XAUUSD: 6orders,-109.7pips: (SL)4orders,-123.3pips, (BE)1order,+2pips,(PP)1order,+11.6pips
1.png

2eng.png